• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Well yesterday I finally was somewhere I could shoot my 91/30. I have had it for several weeks now but hadn't been anywhere that I could shoot.

We shot about 15 rounds but really didnt have a target, we eventually found a milk jug and determined at 75 yds it shoots a little high.

This gun was awesome to shoot!! If you looked close you could see a little fireball even though it was during the day!!

I was a little let down with the recoil though. From reading posts I was hoping for something to knock you over. Don't get me wrong, it's not a .22 but compared to my 12 ga w/ slugs it is a light.

Tomorrow I get to go to Ohio and I will be packin my Mosin to have some more fun and share the wealth.

Thanks guys for turning me on to an awesome rifle.:cheers::cheers:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm not sure I want your sig to make more sense. I like shooting, but "always hav[ing] noontime in [my] pants"? That's getting a leeetle too attached to it from my perspective. ;)

Blessings,
    Bill

In my defense, my sig contains three separate and distinct elements. I assumed he would know I was referring to the Mosin one and not the pants one.

You should see the spam I got today. :):

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    In my defense, my sig contains three separate and distinct elements. I assumed he would know I was referring to the Mosin one and not the pants one.

You should see the spam I got today. :):

With that lead-in, I probably shouldn't.. but the truth is, I probably got it on one of my accounts, too. Yeah, your sig does have three separate elements, but I knew that for once, you weren't talking about bacon. That, at least in this context, would've been silly. ;)

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    With that lead-in, I probably shouldn't.. but the truth is, I probably got it on one of my accounts, too. Yeah, your sig does have three separate elements, but I knew that for once, you weren't talking about bacon. That, at least in this context, would've been silly. ;)

Well since the bacon quote is my quote, it did make sense!!

The pants....well I feel like I know scutter since he postes everywhere, but I dont know anyone here enough to starting talking about pants!!

The Mosin part, I get it. I am hooked, I just need more.....more....more....

Top Bottom