• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JiNx0036

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Michigan City
    Well, this morning I finally purchased my first Glock 19 pistol from a good friend of mine who needed some extra cash for an unbelievable price. I'm looking forward to shooting it this weekend. I scouring the web for prices on magazines but they seem to be right around $25-30.

I've bought some PMC 115gr ammo for it but I'm seeing some people say that the 9mm models are a bit picky on the weight and to look for 124gr for flawless results. Any thoughts on that?

JiNx0036

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Michigan City
    I got it from him for less then $300. He didn't want to get rid of it but child support was calling for him. He bought it for protection sometime last year during the summer and just never went out and practiced with it. I was in the market for one and asked if he would sell it to me since I'll give it the love it needs.:D

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Well, this morning I finally purchased my first Glock 19 pistol from a good friend of mine who needed some extra cash for an unbelievable price. I'm looking forward to shooting it this weekend. I scouring the web for prices on magazines but they seem to be right around $25-30.

I've bought some PMC 115gr ammo for it but I'm seeing some people say that the 9mm models are a bit picky on the weight and to look for 124gr for flawless results. Any thoughts on that?

Welcome and be warned they do in fact procreate. I got my first glock last weekend and shot my first glock last weekend. Bought my second this weekend.:laugh::rockwoot:

JiNx0036

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Michigan City
    Thanks for all the replys! I was able to go out to Blythe's in Valpo to has some alone time with it and I have to say I'm dissapointed that I didn't get one earlier. It was a blast to shoot and accurate as well, so I left the store very pleased.:rockwoot:

trav8605

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Welcome and congrats!!! I bought a g19 for my first pistol and love it! Very addicting already lookin for g29 :) . I have had no issues with the 115gr and have close to 1k round through it. Enjoy!!

Aesero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    I think I might be joining this family soon as well. For a while now I've been doing research on some pistols and I think I might pick up a G19 for CC and range shooting. It would be my first firearm.

All that's left is actually trying it out to see how it feels. I plan on going to Blythe's in Valpo soon rent one. Never been to their range (or any other for that matter) but I figure I'll give it a shot.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom