• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got it to the range this week to run it through it's paces, and she ran like a champ. The boy really enjoyed shooting it! Currently in the process of replacing the top handguard with a walnut one. I got it from Boyd's today, and am applying some BLO before I put it on. It should look pretty slick when finished.
    IG9VWPBl.jpg

Last edited:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    DJJ_5989w_zps54b2ed5d.jpg

Still waiting for Paul to chime in......:whistle:

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Got it to the range this week to run it through it's paces, and she ran like a champ. The boy really enjoyed shooting it! Currently in the process of replacing the top handguard with a walnut one. I got it from Boyd's today, and am applying some BLO before I put it on. It should look pretty slick when finished.
    View attachment 57130

What range did you go to? Looks familiar?

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Finally got one of my grail guns, M1A Scout in walnut.
    View attachment 56931

...meeting a couple of her new friends...
    View attachment 56932

Oh, so you're one of those guys I hate! :) What a gorgeous collection of rifles- I'm very jealous. An AR15 is a fun, practical little gun, but it sure can't hold a candle to these in terms of looks or old school kick-assery.

I'd be curious to see how it patterned - have any pictures of your targets? I'd like to see what those irons can do.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    OOOHHHHH! That's the look I'm going for!!

BTW....what do I need to do to size my photos to not have to do the thumbnails??

If the image is already resident on your computer, use the insert image tool from the post window. Double click the image and a dialog box will come up that allows you to select right or left justification and size. Wait a bit before you try this operation, as it seems to take an inordinate amount of time to load in useable form into the BB server. If the box comes up greyed out, just refresh the page and restore archived text

You have limited storage onsite, so periodically you will need to clean out older images in UserCP>Attachments or you'll run out of space

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd be curious to see how it patterned - have any pictures of your targets? I'd like to see what those irons can do.

Sorry, no pics. I really wasn't trying too hard to squeeze out the accuracy on this trip, mostly just running a few mags through and trying to get the sights on. Starting at 50 yds. I was getting about an inch. At 100 I didn't really shoot it too many times before I turned it over to my son and my father who just had fun pulling the trigger. Next range trip I buckle down and see what she can do.

Top Bottom