• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    I finally pulled the trigger and bought the M&P Pro 9mm while at the Indy 1500 today. I was very pleased with the performance of SmileDocHill's last night at FNS...Thank you for letting me use your's Doc! I no longer need to mooch!!! Here are some photos. I know you've all seen it before, but this one's mine!:rockwoot:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hoa! Let's go shootin boys!

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    CHeck out the kits on S&W's website. Compacts that come with holster and mag holders. In the last 3 weeks i've fired the 9, 40, 45, and 9 pro. All of them were phenomenal. Great Guns!!

SgtBaker_21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Congrats on the new gun! I love the look & feel of these guns although I haven't had a chance to shoot one yet. Had to pick up every one that I saw while I was at the show. Enjoy!:ar15:

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    I just finished off about 150 rounds at the range. I am very pleased. I was hitting 1.5" left of center at about 10yds, consistently. If i am still at 1.5" next trip, i am going to adjust the front sight, then i should be solid.

My groups were 1"-2" at 10 yards when I took my time.

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Two things

#1- Great choice! I have two of the 4" barrelled versions. They will never be sold.

#2- Go to the range a few more times before moving the front sight. My guess is your trigger control and not the sights. Countless times I have had friends ask me if their gun needs the front sight moved. I take the gun and dig a hole in the X and then tell them they need to get a new trigger finger.

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    #1- Great choice! I have two of the 4" barrelled versions. They will never be sold.

#2- Go to the range a few more times before moving the front sight. My guess is your trigger control and not the sights. Countless times I have had friends ask me if their gun needs the front sight moved. I take the gun and dig a hole in the X and then tell them they need to get a new trigger finger.

I agree and plan to shoot some more before fiddling with anything on the gun. I just ordered 1,000 rounds of ammo and i may shoot it all next weekend. I've got the fever:ar15:

Top Bottom