• ...and so much more!
  • Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    AWESOME! Now I see what all of the fuss was about. :rockwoot:

She was shooting high, but once I got home and started to clean her I saw that the rear sight was up one notch so I'm pretty sure that is the culprit. Can't wait to go back out, definitely need more ammo.

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    How is your sholder doing? The 91/30 doesn't kick as hard as the carbine but it can give you a sore sholder if you don't hold it right.
    I buy ammo in bulk so finding ammo or not having the same ammo that I'm used to shoot is not a problem.
    Here is a good guy to buy from.
    7.62x54R*Russian 7.62x54R FMJ (440 rds) *A54RUS
    And it is about the best price I can find.
    Happy Shooting!;)

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Come on now! It is a Mosin Nagant. You must tell, is receiver round or hex, which arsenal & year, any special stampings ( such as CH for sniper or MO for secret police), how many parts match, and what type of stock, birch or laminate? Inquiring minds want to know. Oh, and pictures of the new baby are always expected!:):

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    How is your sholder doing? The 91/30 doesn't kick as hard as the carbine but it can give you a sore sholder if you don't hold it right.
    I buy ammo in bulk so finding ammo or not having the same ammo that I'm used to shoot is not a problem.
    Here is a good guy to buy from.
    7.62x54R*Russian 7.62x54R FMJ (440 rds) *A54RUS
    And it is about the best price I can find.
    Happy Shooting!;)
    70's & 80's manufacture, is it Non-cororsive? The add did not say.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    How is your sholder doing?

Not bad at all, I read all of the post about Mosin Shoulder and even saw some pretty ugly bruises before hand so I grabbed the Mosin pad and I didn't feel a thing. Maybe one day I'll try it without my "sissy" pad, LOL!

Come on now! It is a Mosin Nagant. You must tell, is receiver round or hex, which arsenal & year, any special stampings ( such as CH for sniper or MO for secret police), how many parts match, and what type of stock, birch or laminate?

Click here for those details

Sounds to me like you're coming down with Mosinitis.:D

I think your right :):

Nice purchase! Nothing like adding a shoulder cannon to the stable:D

INDEED!:yesway:

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    The pull length of the Mosins is a bit short for me so I sewed up a butt plate cover from some thick leather and added some hi density foam inside that. Takes some of the sting out. For great fun get a M44 Mosin and shoot it right at dark. Oh My !

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Sounds to me like you're coming down with Mosinitis.:D

A buddy of mine gave me a case of this a few days ago. On top of that, I just had a Midwest catalog show up in the mail offering numbers matching "excellent" condition 91-30s with all the trimmings including bayonet for $79! I still think I'd rather buy one I can put my hands on before I pay for it though.

bluto67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    The pull length of the Mosins is a bit short for me so I sewed up a butt plate cover from some thick leather and added some hi density foam inside that. Takes some of the sting out. For great fun get a M44 Mosin and shoot it right at dark. Oh My !

I picked up a 1" rubber recoil pad from Tickbitesupply.com for $15 that helped out with the length of pull deal. I've seen them at gun shows under the AIM brand name also for about the same price. Lets me shoot that surplus ammo with less shoulder abuse but now i need something similar for my Enfield #4 mk1.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    A buddy of mine gave me a case of this a few days ago. On top of that, I just had a Midwest catalog show up in the mail offering numbers matching "excellent" condition 91-30s with all the trimmings including bayonet for $79! I still think I'd rather buy one I can put my hands on before I pay for it though.

You do know that there is no cure, and the only treatment to temporarily relieve the symptons is buy more Mosins on a regular basis, right? :D

Top Bottom