• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    Just made my first big purchase as a young adult, an Urban Assault vehicle. I am so excited to finally get away from my tiny car.

picture.php

Q0CX5
    09 GMC Envoy Denali
    a%3E

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

Oh my gosh! Do you realize what that is going to do to the environment? Do you know how much green house gasses that thing emits? We are already having a warmer than usual winter and it's all because people like you contribute to the Global Warming! :cool:

In other news... When do you get the flowmaster for it? :popcorn:

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    It's ok. he is just contributing to GM(Government motors) they can look the other way a little. good thing it wasn't a Ford,then you might have a problem with the global nazis.

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    Oh my gosh! Do you realize what that is going to do to the environment? Do you know how much green house gasses that thing emits? We are already having a warmer than usual winter and it's all because people like you contribute to the Global Warming! :cool:

It's alright, the AC works just fine :D for when winter no longer exists. As for the flowmaster, I am not sure. I think I want better tires and rims first.

Last edited:

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood

It's alright, the AC work just fine :D for when winter no longer exists. As for the flowmaster, I am not sure. I think I want better tires and rims first.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Nice. What are your plans for it? Obviously wheels, as you mentioned that already. Big stereo or anything? Gotta let people hear ya comin!

-MColford

Top Bottom