• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    It's been a long wait, but it's finally here! Got my C&R in the mail today!

:rockwoot:

Been working on a wish list since before I sent the application off. Now just waiting for a bit of spare money to play with.

Me thinks I see a Mosin in my future... and a CZ82... and anything else my wife will let me buy! :D

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend

Been working on a wish list since before I sent the application off. Now just waiting for a bit of spare money to play with.

Me thinks I see a Mosin in my future... and a CZ82... and anything else my wife will let me buy! :D

Thats why I dont have a C&R. Because I wouldn't have any money left. I try and limit myself to gun show finds old guns. Good luck controlling your newfound C&R freedom.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian

Congrats. What was the wait time?

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    After picking up a laminate 91/30 and later a Nagant revolver, I was thinking about getting my FFL03. It looks like AIM has nagant revolvers at a decent price, and J&G has CZ82s. Where else should I be looking at online? I'd like to find a decent M44 and nice P-64.

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    It took about 2 months in total but I had to send the application in twice because I'm an idiot lol

I didn't get the info packet. I'm still working off the downloadable list and updates from the ATF website.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    After picking up a laminate 91/30 and later a Nagant revolver, I was thinking about getting my FFL03. It looks like AIM has nagant revolvers at a decent price, and J&G has CZ82s. Where else should I be looking at online? I'd like to find a decent M44 and nice P-64.
    Classic Arms has P-64's for $199 ... Polish Radom P64 Pistol - 9x18 caliber - C&R Eligible

I've bought that and a Polish TT 33 from them and was very happy with the guns. They also have CZ 82's, as does AIM (last time I checked there anyhow).

Last edited:

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Desdinova, congrates on getting your C&R! :yesway:

[quote Me thinks I see a Mosin in my future... and a CZ82... and anything else my wife will let me buy! :D[/QUOTE]

:D I hear you here! Plus what littletommy said is also right on! :rockwoot:

Congrats! I've bought quite a few M44s, 91/30s, and Nagant revolvers with mine, but I've used it more the FFL discount a lot of places offer.

one more

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    When did you mail your last app?

I mailed mine on Wednesday, and they already charged my card. I'm not sure where all these rumors about the government not being efficient get started.

Once I mailed in the second app, it took about a month to get it back. Would have been better if I hadn't screwed up the first time :rolleyes:

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    I got the info packet today. It had the same date as the downloadable list from the atf website.

Thanks for the play by play. I'm looking forward to getting mine, hopefully within the next week or two.

Have you started the process of "registering" with the online dealers? There are some; Century, Centerfire, and SOG, that won't show prices or guns if you don't have an account with an FFL on file. I'm curios about how long the registration process takes, and if the pricing and selection are better than sites like J&G and AIM that don't require registration.

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    I haven't started yet, but it's been a pretty busy weekend. Might work on that a little this week when things calm down. If so, I'll let you guys know.

Top Bottom