• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    At least she was looking for someone with similar interests?

Or was she hitting on you in particular and too soon to bring that up? Sorry, man.
    id rather not go into details because it could be construed as insulting another member (again) if she's still here. I think she would have hit on anything with a pulse though and didn't have much to offer that's all I'll say. But I'm sure she made someone on ingo a good husband.
    not using any usernames

MrsSilverlight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    Hamilton County
    id rather not go into details because it could be construed as insulting another member (again) if she's still here. I think she would have hit on anything with a pulse though and didn't have much to offer that's all I'll say. But I'm sure she made someone on ingo a good husband.
    not using any usernames

Unfortunately, I've met men that also use this strategy to find a date. Must be learned behavior. Yikes.

MrsSilverlight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    Hamilton County
    If someone guesses who he is without me giving the answer I get a Glock! I asked if I get one for joining and unfortunately he said no(we were planning one buying one anyway so win-win) BUT I get to choose the model!

Giving out more clues because I'd like a new firearm this week and not at Christmas!

1. He's mostly a lurker

2. He's met a few fellow INGOers over the years.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    If someone guesses who he is without me giving the answer I get a Glock! I asked if I get one for joining and unfortunately he said no(we were planning one buying one anyway so win-win) BUT I get to choose the model!

Giving out more clues because I'd like a new firearm this week and not at Christmas!

1. He's mostly a lurker

Can not be CM. The prize would be a 1911 if it was.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    You can PM a mod and they can PM a random member. That member could "guess". We'd know and you'd get a new gun.

Win, win.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I may as well make a game of it!

I'll give 2 "clues" every few days. (When I remember, this is where my kids come into play, they're needy and I forget things when I'm trying to wrangle them up daily!)

First clues:

1. He's been a member for at least five years

2. He's normal height

And now I'm off to other threads!

1. He's mostly a lurker

All the clues so far match me... my wife wants a Glock... and we live in Hamilton county.

Are you my wife?

Top Bottom