• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. He has less than 1,000 posts

2. We lived on the south side of Indy before moving a few years back.

We're still driving a vehicle we bought from a fellow INGOer a few years back.

Husband has not served in the military.

Whew! I thought it might be me and I just have amnesia and can't remember, but I have more than 1,000 posts.

MrsSilverlight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    Hamilton County
    So, MrsS, How is Caleb doing?

Trying to keep up with his big brothers! He had to have 3 IUTs (blood transfusions into his umbilical cord while I was pregnant) and then another right after he got out of the NICU at about 3 weeks old. He's a chubba boy now!

And I'll admit his first solid food was bacon we crumbled up for him, he shovelled it in his mouth!

MrsSilverlight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Here are the youngest two of the four. She broke her arm last week, but look at that trigger discipline on her Block 19!

5y4755

Attachments

• 19576906_1194205257352652_638671836_o.jpg
      19576906_1194205257352652_638671836_o.jpg
      243.2 KB · Views: 35

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Only one it can be... I'd have never gotten that one. Doesn't even ring a bell now that I know the answer.

I recognize the name, but I wouldn't have guessed it. But then again I'm good attaching names with posts or where they live. Heck I have an INGOer that lives basically around the corner from me that I have never met in person that I know of and I can't remember their INGO name, I recognize it when they post and see their location but that's it.

If my wife ever starts a "Find My Husband" thread, I'm thinking the clues would be more like freshly turned earth back behind the barn.

Mine would be "pile of ashes next to the grill".

Trying to keep up with his big brothers! He had to have 3 IUTs (blood transfusions into his umbilical cord while I was pregnant) and then another right after he got out of the NICU at about 3 weeks old. He's a chubba boy now!

And I'll admit his first solid food was bacon we crumbled up for him, he shovelled it in his mouth!

Glad he's doing good. And that is awesome.

Top Bottom