• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    That was hard on my eyes. It would have been nice if the camera man would have slowed down with the camera panning. I just might have seen something then.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    AWWWWWW

The camera work made me throw up 3 times.
    Sepe, I'm beginning to think you're the weak sister here with a weak stomach to boot.:D

That is a cool video. Great incentive to get after makin' my ghillie suit.:rockwoot: Give's me hope that, should the SHTF, I might live long enough to send some of the enemy to hades well before I'm scheduled to arrive.:yesway::draw:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Sepe, I'm beginning to think you're the weak sister here with a weak stomach to boot.:D

That is a cool video. Great incentive to get after makin' my ghillie suit.:rockwoot: Give's me hope that, should the SHTF, I might live long enough to send some of the enemy to hades well before I'm scheduled to arrive.:yesway::draw:

Does that mean it'd be fine to show up to a get together wearing a pretty pink dress?

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I spotted a few of them but it seems like there was enough there they could have picked anything that matched the color scheme to make the plant seem indigenous.

Top Bottom