• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • holmes54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    I was just wondering how some one(with no class 3 knowledge) would find out what to expect to pay for an mp5 or a ww2 browning water cooled machine gun?
    Thanks

retyree98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Brooklyn
    Everything you own plus your firstborn child. If they are asking anything less, it must be a dealer sample. The only thing that costs more, would be the ammo it eats...but it's worth it!

retyree98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Brooklyn
    First you buy the gun, then you buy reloading equipment! lol The best and easiest way is to find a class 3 dealer you trust..like around the beech grove area, and ask them. They have their finger on the pulse of the class 3 industry and may be able to suggest something on the market when you are looking instead of waiting for an exact item. Since it's a limited market, a single gun being sold can skew the values. Good dealers offer that service and are real good at guiding you through the process.

frogman342

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    An MP-5 cost will be determined on if it's an HK, a clone, etc. I have an MP-5 that was built from a new HK 94 and remarked correctly. It is semi auto and I bought it several years ago for 5,500.00. I have seen full auto pre 86 models go for 24,000. A registered sear pack will cost about 12,000 by itself if you are looking for a fully automatic. A clone MP-5 will cost around 3,000.

Top Bottom