• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven
    I finally have the money to get my upper... but I am currently looking at this:
    Pre-Ban 16&#034 M4 Flattop Upper Chrome Lined M4 A4 Pre ban Chrome Lined M&A Parts, Inc.
    and buy the BCG and a tactical charging handle from MA. It all comes out to be about $546 (including shipping). Is this a good price? Are there any promotions or sales going on that you know of? I am trying to keep this as cheap as possible but get a good upper. (I know... I get what I pay for). If you guys and gals have any suggestions on where to look, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    flat top upper

I have this upper and I love it! It uses and is assembled by LMT. I got mine last year at the Indy 1500 for $425 with bolt, carrier and charging handle.:yesway:

Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Stag Arms 16" M4 Upper Receiver Group

In Stock
    Stag Arms 16" M4 Upper Half (w/ BCG & MI ERS)

Stag%20M4%2016%20URG-2.jpg

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Try this company Del-Ton, Inc. A complete line of AR-15 Rifles, AR 15 Parts and AR15 Accessories., I am actually ordering another kit from them this week. Here is my last one that I built: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=260&pictureid=9494

The Upper is a 16" heavy barrel in 5.56, chrome moly, standard bolt carrier, Yankee Hill free float quad rail, Panther compensator, standard lower parts kit, and a mil-spec 6 position rear stock. ( I added everything else!) This rifle is highly accurate, well within the Army standard with M855 ball ammunition. Total cost was $550 dollars, less lower reciever and acoutriments.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Yeti, I checked the link to the upper you listed in your OP. I would just go with that one. Good price, and you will find that all of the M4 style, chrome-lined uppers are pretty accurate, at least out to 200-300 yards.

Top Bottom