• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    I ended up getting a Lee 50th anniversary reloading kit from my parents. Well looks like I'll be reloading sooner than I thought! :rockwoot:

Cool, I got the same thing from my parents plus a few more odds and ends to go with it. I also got Glock 29 (of which il post pictures later) from my grandparents, I'm pretty sure I made out like a bandit this year.:D

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i havent gotten it yet, but getting a gun cabinet from a fellow ingo'er. making room in the safe for guns that actually have the ability to be fired :) (i have a couple of older rifles with missing/broken firing pins i bought at the 1500 for around 30 bucks)

just got to figure where i am going to set it up at.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    OK, OK, so I didn't get ALL of them! iI forgot about the aerial operations vidoes! Watched the fist carbine disk and I must say I'm impressed already!

I also found out that I've got an UltiMak for my AC556, but it's on backorder from SWFA. Probably going to put a Primary Arms micro dot on it.

:yesway:

I got Tactical Carbine II from my folks, and Dynamic Shotgun from the wife. I already had Tactical Carbine I and Dynamic Handgun, and just can't justify dropping the $$ on Aerial Operations. ;)

Also got a nice Christmas bonus at work, which will transform into something gun-related in 2011...

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    The "old lady" got me a range bag, and a fantastic set of the Oakley, "SI Ballistic M 2.0, Strike Array" glasses.

Santa brought her a HK USP40C, and a Springfield M1 Garand complete with a bunch of M1 related accessories. Ain't she lucky?!:D

PhilB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2010
    Randolph Co.
    I must have been a pretty good boy this year.:D My oldest son and his wife got me a reflex sight. My wife had these wrapped and under the tree for me.

GP100.jpg

Taurus45.jpg

I also got a card from her with money to buy new reloading equipment I wanted. After 40 Christmas's together she still knows how to make me happy.:): She actually let me go pick the guns out and then wrapped them before Christmas. I had to promise not to shoot them untill after I unwrapped them Christmas.

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    A Midland All Hazards Alert Radio, pocket copy of the US Constitution, EGA Christmas tree ornament, cigar lighter, a Fenix LD10, gun-cleaning rug, and (showing her sense of humor with the stocking stuffers) some UFC trading cards.

IMG_1684.jpg

Last edited:

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    My mother in law got me a leopold RX600 laser range finder and a spotting scope kit that id been wanting a while plus a hefty gift card to basspro, just got to decide what to drop it on now

Top Bottom