• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SafetyOff2A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2013
    Noble County
    I'm sure the majority of us are familiar with the good channels, but what are some of the really bad ones in your opinion.?

Hands down worst in my opinion: VigilantSpectre Operations. :noway:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Too many to count. Basically any one where the 'host' drops the f-bomb continually, or other such language.

I'm also not crazy about the Yankee Marshall, he thinks he is far more amusing that he actually is. (If he would just stick to his guns, so to speak...)

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You will get mixed opinions on bad channels. Some will like a presenter's style and others will hate him. My selection for bad channel is FPS Russia, though I know others like him. Can't get past the fake accent and unsafe gun videos.

Mossberg84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    I like Yankee Marshal's newer videos. His early videos had way too many subtitles IMO. I like Hickok45 and his gun reviews are very informative, but it seems like he loves every gun. Nothing wrong with that, but it can be tough to get an objective opinion about the gun when you're trying to decide between different guns to purchase.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I like Yankee Marshal's newer videos. His early videos had way too many subtitles IMO. I like Hickok45 and his gun reviews are very informative, but it seems like he loves every gun. Nothing wrong with that, but it can be tough to get an objective opinion about the gun when you're trying to decide between different guns to purchase.

Hickok45 does tend to focus on the better points of a firearm, but I have noticed that he also puts in "for what it is" in the mix when its not his favorite. Learning to read a persons speech and body language will tell you much more than simply listening to the words that he is saying. When he is really excited about a gun, its not hard to tell.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's hard to name the bad ones. I usually get a couple of minutes into a video and if the info is bad, delivery is rough or opinions are offensive, I bail and don't go back. FPS Russia is a bit too full of himself and does dumb stuff, not to mention the whole fake accent thing. Nut-n-fancy puts me off too. The styles I tend to like are Hickok45, TNOutdoors9, MAC and a couple of others that come across as being done by intelligent people.

Marlin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    North Liberty
    I like the Yankee Marshall too. I will agree that nut-n-fancy puts me off too mainly because of the length of his videos. The ones that I dislike the most are the ones with prepper in their youtube handle. Usually poor audio and video quality and lacking in any personality.

BlackGunGuru

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    The Sticks
    Im always looking for more informational videos to watch on youtube and I hate when I click on a video to find out its some 14 yr old showing off his airsoft guns!

On a side note Hickok45 is gonna be at the NRA convention this weekend I believe at the Federal Ammo booth if I remember right.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    Im not a fan of a lot of youtubers. Even Hickok45. Nice guy but the guy likes every gun and everything about them Though I guess I would too if I was getting T&E guns with free ammo.

Pat McNamara, Kyle Defoor and Colion Nior are pretty much all I stick to on youtube. I check the Modern Service Weapon blog daily to quench my thirst when not pulling up youtubers.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Im always looking for more informational videos to watch on youtube and I hate when I click on a video to find out its some 14 yr old showing off his airsoft guns!

On a side note Hickok45 is gonna be at the NRA convention this weekend I believe at the Federal Ammo booth if I remember right.

That's nice to know, maybe I'll see him on Friday when I'm there :)

GunnerJacky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    boston
    I like guns and ammo's that's why i like firearm channels. There are many firearm channels that i watch such as Nutnfancy, MoreFPSRussia,Cory&Erica, Colion Noir, FPSRussia but my favourite is Military arms channel. All these shows are great, informative and entertaining.

jrose361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2011
    I have been going through the videos on 8541 Tactical, looking into getting into long range shooting

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I"m still sub'd to them, but I typically avoid watching Nuttinfancy and Hickok45. Their videos are too long and drawn out, Nuttin rambles, and Hickok's videos are just a bunch of "yeah yeah, that's nice. let's shoot the gong".

There are a few others that are hosted by uber-tactical guys that annoy me too.

On the other hand, if I see a video by Cory&Erika, TheRealTrippleB, Yankee Marshal, NeverEnuffAmmo, or GunWebsites, i'll watch it.

Top Bottom