• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I got fired today from Prompt ambulance, and need a new job as an EMT. I will apply at the other private services, of course, but does anyone know of a good EMT job in the NWI? I am also going through my mandatory fire course with Merrillville and taking the fire 1 & 2 right after.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ouch! Downsized? Will you be able to get a reference from the employer despite the firing?

truckie166

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    I heard that family mobile is the worst to work for. I heard that superior is not to bad. If you try for a hostipal for an e.r. tech or when you get your Iand II hazmat opps you could to apply to allied barton for indiana harbor or burns harbor. Also you can go to illinois and take their tests and get a cert there and then have both states to work in. Hope this helps

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Try for an ER Tech position. The work isn't as cool as being in a truck, but you will be exposed to many more cases where you can learn something cool, new skills, etc. Typically, hospitals have educational benefits, too, so you could get your medic cert/degree and make yourself more marketable. Good luck!

Blessings,
    Bill

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    thanks guys i'll have to check some ER's out it probably would be pretty interesting to see everything coming in and getting the side benefit of maybe getting help to get my paramedic too

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Whats your Physical status at this time if you don't mind me asking. Do you have a n-emt or just reg. emt-b or emt-p

Top Bottom