• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    This will be the first year in about the past 6 or so that I am going to be buying fireworks for the 4th of July. So I am wondering if any INGOers can provide me with some of the better stores to get the most bang for my buck so to speak, and which ones should be avoided at all costs. I am mostly looking for stores around Indy, although I would be willing to drive farther out if there's a store with deals that just cant be beat.

:patriot:

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Phantom Fireworks is always our place to stop. Great selection, great deals, and awesome stuff. The prices may be a little higher than the other places, but the quality makes up for it. And everything is BOGO. We still have stuff left over from last year, and we on;y spent about $300.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    It's awfully hard to beat some of the combo packs at Sams Club. You want to watch what is included as some of them are packed with little fountains and "filler" type stuff. The all aerial packs seem to be a lot of bang for the buck.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    tumblr_lgn03ndUBW1qgaafso1_400.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks, MBills! Now I'm going to have to watch this video clip about 10 times today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2uifOWP-k

As to the conversation, yes I typically go to Phantom, but the the problem is that whole BOGO thing. What if I only want one monster mortar kit? I think I'm going to try Freebie Fireworks her in town.

Top Bottom