• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    has anyone seen any fireworks stores set up yet? sam's club has some but nothing else in bloomington yet. last year at this time there was all sorts of the fly by night stores set up in parking lots all over town. what gives?:xmad:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    They've got them everywhere down here in Evansville. My son and I bought a bunch this afternoon for our "pre" 4th of July fun!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    yeah there's some popping up around here already. Although I've kinda got a hookup. A friend of mine and his fiance are working in one again this year so he can get me a nice discount. Let's just hope I can afford some again this year. If not I do have some small stuff from last year, lol

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I need to find places sooner than later well we usually spend no less than a grand collectively between me and my buddies and need a little time to find some good stuff. needless to say it's a rip roaring good time. so if you happen to be by ralston dr. on the 4th and see basically an aerial battle taking place that's us.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    A couple tents here in Lafayette, and there are a few B&M stores as well. My buddy and I picked up some small stuff the other day just to mess around, and we are going back in a week or so to get the big stuff for the 4th.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I like to watch fireworks. Especially when someone else pays for them.

it's like shooting without aiming= Turning money into noise....lol

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    There's one on west third street out past 37. It's next to Bajios, a Thai place, and Subway -- the strip mall next to Marsh. Just bought a few last week and will likely get a few more. Got budget issues with buying a lot. My oldest is 6 years old, though, and is easily impressed :)

Top Bottom