• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You getting your jollies off following me from thread to thread attacking every post I make? Get a life, seriously!

WTF are you talking about.
    I asked for a serious response and you went 1 liner. That is all I did.
    You are not that important to me sir. I have a very full life.

Oh, and bite me.......:)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Hey churchmouse, could you please stop using English in all the same threads that I post in? I mean, geez, give it a rest.

;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey churchmouse, could you please stop using English in all the same threads that I post in? I mean, geez, give it a rest.

;)

I have no freaking idea what Mr. 101 post self importance is referring to. I do not troll and follow anybody.

I do like his avatar though.

I will stop with the English though......promise.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    A well balanced .223 rifle with appropriate accomodations has virtually no recoil anyway. It certainly wouldn't need to be a .338 Lapua or a .50 BMG to accomplish this task.

It's been my understanding they always use a .30 cal. rifle. But I spose that could be changed.

I know for a fact that when I fire our Honor Guard rifles "Garand's" versus my Garand I know the difference. Yes the Honor Guard rifles have a recoil, but just enough to operate the action.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    It's been my understanding they always use a .30 cal. rifle. But I spose that could be changed.

I know for a fact that when I fire our Honor Guard rifles "Garand's" versus my Garand I know the difference. Yes the Honor Guard rifles have a recoil, but just enough to operate the action.
    Roger that :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And the logic. Come on CM, that $*** really gets old.

I am not sure what you are referring to. Maybe I am missing the logic involved. I am a fairly simple fella after all.

I asked the man for something better than just blasting the thread. It did not come. He called me a troll. I responded.

The post you quote was a response to another remark made in humor and responded to in kind.

If something I am doing is getting old just let me know and I will address it.

If me telling someone to bite me it is the best PC response I can muster at the time and not get whacked.

My somewhat limited vocabulary is a hurdle I have to deal with constantly.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I am not sure what you are referring to. Maybe I am missing the logic involved. I am a fairly simple fella after all.

I asked the man for something better than just blasting the thread. It did not come. He called me a troll. I responded.

The post you quote was a response to another remark made in humor and responded to in kind.

If something I am doing is getting old just let me know and I will address it.

If me telling someone to bite me it is the best PC response I can muster at the time and not get whacked.

My somewhat limited vocabulary is a hurdle I have to deal with constantly.
    Purple​, my friend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You like me I can tell this. I like to give bullies special attention too. I'm full of life like that.

Seriously. One of those.

To the OP, I am sorry for the thread jack. Was not my intention but Trolls are hard to deal with.
    I will return the thread to its original programming and hope troll boy moves along.
    To any one else I have offended................:dunno:

Dim Mak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    Churchmouse you're the weirdo bully harrassing me everywhere I post and now you just left me a visitor message? If you have such a "full" life just leave me be. Seems like you can dish it out yet you can't take someone calling you on your BS lies!

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Personally, I'd bring back public hangings. Not only is the convicted dealt with permanently, it shows others that would do evil just exactly what is waiting for them.

Of course, I am treating this separate from the "do I trust our court system" issue. That's a whole 'nuther conversation.

That or we do it Vietnam style with a 45 on the courthouse steps. Suspect on thier knees facing away, black hooded. Executioner walks up presses the 45 to the back of the head and then fires.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Churchmouse you're the weirdo bully harrassing me everywhere I post and now you just left me a visitor message? If you have such a life just leave me be. Seems like you can dish it out yet you can't take someone calling you on your BS lies!

You weed to cool your jets my friend. I do not stalk you as you are in my eyes no one. Give it a rest.
    I am anything but a liar.

Not sure what cave you are posting from but you really should cool it.

You neg rep me and I will let you know about it.

Top Bottom