• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    rite now theres a black actor who used to play a beloved dr & father on tv. inreal life he was a scumbag who would lure women into situations they had no control. at first nobody believed the accusers but after all the women have had the same STORY its time to do something

Wait wait wait.... Are you suggesting that we should execute Bill Cosby because he was accused of rape?

No you can't go and kill everyone who is accused of a heinous crime. There must be an investigation, evidence, trial and a sentencing. There needs to be due process and it needs to followed to a T to insure that those who are accused are are not wrongly convicted.

I have suggested in other threads about this topic, that the investigators should be working to prove the accused person's innocence rather than proving their guilt. I would think it would be pretty hard to prove a truly guilty man was innocent of the crime he is accused. But it would be pretty easy to just arrest anyone at the scene and say they are guilty. Which seems to be the case with alot of the falsely accused.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    All of you who are so full of bloodlust... just wait until you are the one falsely accused of something and you see how all of the people that are just like you start lining up to accuse you of made up stuff because they just can't stand to see somebody that they assume surely must be guilty of something go free. You will suddenly realize just how f***ed up the criminal justice system really is.

I've been falsely accused of a major felony, investigated, and cleared. So now what? My opinion remains the same as it was before.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Wait wait wait.... Are you suggesting that we should execute Bill Cosby because he was accused of rape?

No you can't go and kill everyone who is accused of a heinous crime. There must be an investigation, evidence, trial and a sentencing. There needs to be due process and it needs to followed to a T to insure that those who are accused are are not wrongly convicted.

I have suggested in other threads about this topic, that the investigators should be working to prove the accused person's innocence rather than proving their guilt. I would think it would be pretty hard to prove a truly guilty man was innocent of the crime he is accused. But it would be pretty easy to just arrest anyone at the scene and say they are guilty. Which seems to be the case with most of the falsely accused.

There you have the reality of the criminal justice system. He was accused, so he must be guilty. Shoot him!

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    There you have the reality of the criminal justice system. He was accused, so he must be guilty. Shoot him!

:wow:

Thank you for not listening, or even bothering to read the rest of my post.

I'm out of this one. I can see where it's going and I'm over it.

Anyone ever wonder why I post so little? No? didn't think so.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I will volunteer to do it, Vietnam style. One 45 to the back of the head!

Most of these folks are extreme sickwads that get the death penalty.

Just don't use 22LRs, those are more expensive and harder to find then any Lethal Injection drug could ever be.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    :wow:

Thank you for not listening, or even bothering to read the rest of my post.

I'm out of this one. I can see where it's going and I'm over it.

Anyone ever wonder why I post so little? No? didn't think so.

My post is a sarcastic response referring to the post that you were responding to. I'm sorry that you were confused.

I was just pointing out that regardless of how much you may want only the guilty to be executed, the reality is that the innocent are also punished all too often. Given that, I can't sanction the taking of life in the name of justice.

I'll put it another way; you use a gun to defend your life. Do you really want a jury of MDA members to decide whether you should be executed?

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For generations, our ancestors would put and animal out of its misery by shooting it. In recent years, shooting of a pet to put them down is considered inhumane. Done properly, it is quick and painless. I don't see how a firing squad would be less humane than lethal injection and seems much more humane than hanging, electrocution and gassing.

Growing up around farm folk I have seen and been part of putting an animal down this way. Back in the day it was how things were done. Gramma would snatch up a hen, whirl it around and snap it's neck so fast. Chop of the head and let the headless body run around a bit. I would snatch it up and help her clean it. Nadda. No scary feeling about it just wanting some of the breast meat.
    Firing squads would be a fitting end for some of the soulless predators we are dealing with.

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    My post is a sarcastic response referring to the post that you were responding to. I'm sorry that you were confused.

I was just pointing out that regardless of how much you may want only the guilty to be executed, the reality is that the innocent are also punished all too often. Given that, I can't sanction the taking of life in the name of justice.

I'll put it another way; you use a gun to defend your life. Do you really want a jury of MDA members to decide whether you should be executed?

I get it now. But sometimes the taking of a life IS justice but I understand some disagree. Tell me do you carry a firearm everyday? Would you hesitate to use it to save your own life or the life of a loved one? Is your taking of that life not justifiable and therefore by definition justice? If I were unfortunate enough to ever have to use my firearm to defend my life or the life of another I would under Indiana law most likely not face criminal charges. But a civil suite would be harder to avoid. If I did face charges I would like to think a jury of my peers would consist of fellow gun owners in their late 20s and early 30s.

ponch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    no but while he was doing all his GOOD things how was his victims rights being handled, the investigations never went any where because good ole bill surly couldn't do anything like that but the stories sure line up so still no investigation.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I get it now. But sometimes the taking of a life IS justice but I understand some disagree. Tell me do you carry a firearm everyday? Would you hesitate to use it to save your own life or the life of a loved one? Is your taking of that life not justifiable and therefore by definition justice? If I were unfortunate enough to ever have to use my firearm to defend my life or the life of another I would under Indiana law most likely not face criminal charges. But a civil suite would be harder to avoid. If I did face charges I would like to think a jury of my peers would consist of fellow gun owners in their late 20s and early 30s.

This is such a good point! Many are so ready to kill to defend themselves but not happy to see someone else put another murderer down. Better sell your gun. It's a killing machine. Mean while I won't loose sleep over some murdering douche' bag that gets put down.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    :facepalm:

Would you be willing to pay for their eternal incarceration out of your own pocket?

Where have you been? Life in prison is cheaper than endless appeals. Do you have any idea how many millions are spent prosecuting a death penalty case? Life in prison has the added benefit of being able to release the person if the conviction proves to be false.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    since it's devolving into "that" kind of thread:

I don't think our Government is righteous enough nor competent enough to be tasked with the administration of capitol punishment.

I am not against it (capitol punishment) as a matter of principle, but I don't want an inherently incompetent and morally bankrupt government to have that authority / responsibility.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Some of you worry about the innocent being executed and I share your concerns. However, what about the guilty not being punished enough?

The man who murdered my mother did 10 years in prison!! The problem was that the prosecution had a poor case. He lied all the way through the trial and I was too young to be a witness in court, even though I was a witness to the incident.

Years later, I talked to a juror from the trial. He stated the jury knew he was lying, but because of the prosecution's poor case, they had no choice but to find him guilty of a lesser offense.

This man did 10 years in prison after he shot my mother five times and took a shot at me and missed. He did 10 years in prison after he repeatedly had told my mother he would kill both of us, if she ever left him.

Perhaps I'm a bit bitter after all of these years, but I have no problem with executing murderers and I don't care how much pain they suffer. I've had 44 years of remembering, in detail, an incident I wish I could forget. The image of my mother laying on the floor, moaning and groaning, then drawing her last breath is forever burned into my brain.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Some of you worry about the innocent being executed and I share your concerns. However, what about the guilty not being punished enough?

The man who murdered my mother did 10 years in prison!! The problem was that the prosecution had a poor case. He lied all the way through the trial and I was too young to be a witness in court, even though I was a witness to the incident.

Years later, I talked to a juror from the trial. He stated the jury knew he was lying, but because of the prosecution's poor case, they had no choice but to find him guilty of a lesser offense.

This man did 10 years in prison after he shot my mother five times and took a shot at me and missed. He did 10 years in prison after he repeatedly had told my mother he would kill both of us, if she ever left him.

Perhaps I'm a bit bitter after all of these years, but I have no problem with executing murderers and I don't care how much pain they suffer. I've had 44 years of remembering, in detail, an incident I wish I could forget. The image of my mother laying on the floor, moaning and groaning, then drawing her last breath is forever burned into my brain.

AND THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY!! So sorry for your loss.

My wife's cousin was beaten to death by a guy out on parole. He gave the guy a job to give him a second chance in life. He got something like 13 years for the murder. It's murderer's like these that make you jaded towards the death penalty.

Top Bottom