• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Another question...can I pay the supporter contribution as well as get my 50 posts? Or is it just one or the other?

Speaking as a newer member, I am sure they would be happy to have both! I found INGO while researching my first firearm purchase, and joined shortly afterward. I shot in my first Steel Match last weekend and am definitely feeling the gun bug.

I personally think it is awesome that we have so many LEO who are members already, and I find many of their posts very informative.

Welcome to INGO! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Another question...can I pay the supporter contribution as well as get my 50 posts? Or is it just one or the other?

After you become a site supporter you can send a request to Texkev or Que and they will adjust your post count to 50 if you aren't already there. That will give you access to the classifieds and allow you to PM other members. It will also increase you PM count from 50 posts to 500.

Right now you are pretty close to your 50 posts. I would just stay with making quality posts until you get there. If you really aren't interested in the classifieds then just enjoy the forum for a while and see how you like it. Make sure you enjoy it enough and want be stick around. If so then feel free to become a site supporter. There's no need to rush. The pressure and critiques will ease up after you get your 50. It's just the first 50 that are scrutinized very closely.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Here is the page with lots of site supporter information.
    Site Supporter Information
    Right now there is a small glitch that occasionally shows up. Normally even new members that don't have enough posts to use the PM system are supposed to be able to PM the mods. The glitch is that sometimes they can't. If that happens you can find a mods profile and leave them a visitor message or post in the help thread. It will get seen in the help thread and someone will let them know so they can get things straightened out.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Awesome! Thank you for your help, guys!

No problem. Pick a good thread and finish out your 50 strong. Make good posts, at least a few sentences for each one. Keep on topic and don't bounce all around the forum. Makes it much easier to get there and show you're serious about contributing.

Keep looking around. You'll see newer members try to get to their 50 posts by making one liners all over the site. You'll also see those one liner posts deleted. You'll start to see patterns develop and learn quickly who is serious about being here and who is just trying to game the system. There are many sets of eyes and we watch all the time.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Mr rooster,

very well put out and thank you for the guidance. I guess I was more upset that I received a pm stating that my posts didn't have much substance. I'm not here for the ads section. Yes it is a nice perk and I understand some are joining just for that. That's not me, and maybe I was labeled as one but I want you guys to know I'm not that person. Looking forward to some good discussions!

Hit your 50 post and right to the classifieds.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    I can't browse around? If you look, i posted a thread about the p30. Someone mentioned the vp9 in the thread. So I wanted to check it out. See what they're going for. See if there is a large influx of people getting rid of them. Maybe ask why theyre letting them go. Just trying to educate myself. Christ on a cracker you people have too much time on your hands.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Big tanker, I'm sure you were sitting at your computer hitting the refresh button waiting for the moment to screen shot my activity. Like it's the most pressing matter right now. Yusssssss all my training and internet bullying has led up to the his moment.

now that I'm here, I'll be sure you advise you when I do make a purchase from the classifieds. Since you're so concerned. Would you like a pm or for me to start a thread? Or I can send you the spent casings so you can smell it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Big tanker, I'm sure you were sitting at your computer hitting the refresh button waiting for the moment to screen shot my activity. Like it's the most pressing matter right now. Yusssssss all my training and internet bullying has led up to the his moment.

now that I'm here, I'll be sure you advise you when I do make a purchase from the classifieds. Since you're so concerned. Would you like a pm or for me to start a thread? Or I can send you the spent casings so you can smell it.

Start a thread, that way we all can see it and don't have to keep hitting F% on your profile. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom