• ...and so much more!
  • bamthetrashman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Hi All,

This is my first AR. I got the Del-Ton Midlength rifle kit and put it on a RRA lower. I was suprised how easy the lower went together, well, except for the pivot pin, I had some trouble with that one.

I think the Del-Ton looks good on the RRA lower. I haven't shot it yet, so I don't know how well it will function or how accurate it is, but so far I am pretty pleased with Del-Ton.

Planning on picking up a detachable carry handle and some ammo at the 1500 in a few weeks. Anyone know of a good table to get these items at?

I know..

:postpics:

but I can't figure out how to post pics on here. I tried the link in the Forum Rules section, but the link does not go anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

bamthetrashman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks for the link pudly.

Here are the pics:

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    That looks a lot like the 16" Middy I built a few years ago. I was really pleased with the Del-Ton upper and LPK. My rifle shoots very well, and I'm sure your's will be the same.

Looks great!!

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Tha'ts how my last build started out. it ended up a bit modified.... i was very happy with the customer service from Del Ton as well as the rifle itself. With Hornady TAP ammo, it was shooting 3/4" @ 100 yards for me. Pretty darned good for a budget built 16" gun!

Also, when mine was new, I put about 700 rounds of Wolf steel cased ammo as well as some other brass cased stuff, probably near a thousand rounds before giving it a cleaning and it ran fine from brand new. I'm sure you'll be happy with it!

swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    I've got a Del-Ton 20" heavy barrel that I really like. These folks are a first class operation. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new build.

Top Bottom