• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, tell the various states to stop having deadlines then. I’m highly skeptical of the voted they’ve dug out of the trash, found in vans, etc. I don’t know exactly what the process is—maybe they do this—but Party officials from both major parties should be able to have representatives present during counting and perform audits. This process needs to be transparent. When untoward seeming events take place just in the districts where Dems really, REALLY want to win, and nowhere else, it makes the whole process suspect.

So I guess I’d modify “every legitimate vote should be counted” to, prove they’re legit, then count them.

It’s shocking how it always favors Dems isn’t it?

Must be the cosmos looking out for them I guess.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When integrity is called into question it automatically casts a cynical shadow of doubt. Election officials who run those two counties have created a lack of confidence in the process.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It’s shocking how it always favors Dems isn’t it?

Must be the cosmos looking out for them I guess.

Agreed. Why dont they ever find boxes of misplaced Republican ballots? Or for that matter, why dont the Republicans find them as well?

Is it a sign of conservative white Republican *wink wink, nod, nod, did my wife pick up my sheets from the dry cleaners?* oppression, or just vanilla mishandling in virtually 100% Democrat precincts? I'm having flashbacks to the scene from Free state of Jones where dozens of republican votes are dropped into the Republican jar, but the official count is less than 5.

It would be interesting to know the actual vote count for both sides of JUST those "missing" ballots. (But i'm sure the MSM doesnt care about those details and wont bother to mention it and allow the "lost" ballots to melt into the overall totals.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note, Broward county STILL cant find all their votes, but precincts in the direct path of a cat4 hurricane managed to get 100% of their ballots in on time.

And it seems every damned election that county has problems. Why? Why havent they been replaced with effective leaders who can actually get the job done?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    On a related note, Broward county STILL cant find all their votes, but precincts in the direct path of a cat4 hurricane managed to get 100% of their ballots in on time.

And it seems every damned election that county has problems. Why? Why havent they been replaced with effective leaders who can actually get the job done?
    Those other counties are doing it wrong. How the hell will you know how many ballots to stuff if you get them all in on time.

The Broward Co electioneer can’t be honest about how many they have yet to tally because the answer “How many do we need?”, would sound too obvious. Act like you’re hiding something, you’re probably hiding something.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

They ARE getting the job done, their job is to try to swing elections.

If the results will on election night were 1% in the dem favor they would have certified the vote that night, end of story.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How are these election officials appointed? By the parties? Or are they sworn government officials? Just curious.
    They are elected and therefore can’t just be removed. From what I understand though the Governor has the authority to suspend them from their position for just cause and right now the Governor happens to be Rick Scott the Republican candidate for Senate.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    They are elected and therefore can’t just be removed. From what I understand though the Governor has the authority to suspend them from their position for just cause and right now the Governor happens to be Rick Scott the Republican candidate for Senate.

So they must be sworn in, under some oath, and then they start to find votes in car trunks and such. And in garbage bins, etc... Amazing. I live in Lake County, IN, perhaps the most crooked of election districts on the planet (besides Chirac). Yet, it's electronic, and gets counted quickly. This other method, appears suspicious to me. Cool looking machines, though. All printers have those jogging machines they showed on the news, where you line up the stack of paper. Those ones feeding and seperating the ballots; way cool. I wonder who wrights the code to read the actual votes though.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Amazing that this happens.....

When and how will this crap ever stop? Absolutely no respect for law / constitution and NOTHING happens when violations (obvious violations) occur. They are getting bolder and bolder.

Who will stop them, how will they stop them and when will they stop them? When will the opposition say, enough......and mean it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Those other counties are doing it wrong. How the hell will you know how many ballots to stuff if you get them all in on time.

The Broward Co electioneer can’t be honest about how many they have yet to tally because the answer “How many do we need?”, would sound too obvious. Act like you’re hiding something, you’re probably hiding something.

"Okay, where do we stand now?"
    "Republican is still in the lead."
    "Bring in more boxes!"

Top Bottom