• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Franklin
    I was going to go bow fishing on my lunch break today but the water was so murky i could not see anything so i got out my fishing pole.I was not planing on pole fishing so i had no bait with me so i put a McDonald's french fry on my hook.It wasn't in the water for three minutes and my pole was doubled over.Not bad for the first carp of the year.Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.:)
    053.jpg

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Enjoy it while you can.......as it appears that our current government wishes to ban, or at least severely curtail commercial, as well as, recreational fishing.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    what kind of bow do you use, dont tell its one of those POS oneida's :D i go with pokey allot... whenever i can get him out of the house and away from work.

joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Franklin
    carp

I fish in a park in Franklin both pole and bow.I have seen carp twice the size of the one in the pic and lots of them.I use a old Bear Black tail compound bow not pretty but it dose the job

bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Scott park and Blue Herring both have a creek through them. Theres also a pond on the north side of the creek at blue herring.

Top Bottom