• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    So I got money for Christmas, because I'm half grown up and no one wants to buy me batman toys anymore :(

The good news is, it gave me funds to finally buy another full-size handgun.
    I looked very very hard into the new Canik TP9SA. I really almost went for it. One things that was concerning me
    was the lack of additional magazines. I can't find them anywhere, and after a call to CAI in Florida was told that
    they are "looking to have that fixed and have them available some time after the new year." Not a deal breaker I guess,
    but ultimately went with platform familiarity over trying the new kid on the block. I'm not very open minded I guess lol.

CDNN has various degrees of police trade-in Glocks available. I was going to get the "Good" condition Gen 3 at $329, but I figured for another $20 I'd get the "Very Good-Excellent" condition Gen 4 with night sights. From what I have read, CDNN regularly "under-rates" their police trade's, so hopefully it'll be damn near brand new. Came with 1 Gen 4 mag, and I bought 2 additional for $14.99 each.

I called instead of ordering online and the sales guy I got gave me free shipping, which was pretty nice.

I already have a Fobus paddle for G17, and that'll do for now. I came out under $390 for the G22, and three mags total, and factory night sights...not too bad I don't think.

(I did call around locally, and local shops want a ridiculous amount for police trade in or private trade in Glocks...I love Glocks, but not enough to drastically over pay for them)

Now off to order an extended slide release, and maybe a 3.5# connector...

Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    Well I just ordered it on the phone. He said I should expect it at my FFL early next week because of the holiday mess.
    I have ordered from Bud's before, and had zero problems...but only ordered 1 gun from them...

I put some pics up when I get the G22 :)

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    CDNN has some smokin deals! Be sure to sign up for their weekly emails. I was sorely tempted not to go for one of the M&P .40 trade-ins for $299! I've probably bought half a dozen guns from them over the past year.

Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    cdnnsports.com is an online gun retailer...they may have a storefront too, but it's not in Indiana.

Dewidmt, I saw that too, and was almost tempted by them, but I'm not a fan of the stock M&P triggers, and didn't wanna spend the money on Apex parts for it.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    That's a pretty good price for a Gen 4.
    I think I may be tempted to get the last Gen 3 for $329. That's crazy cheap. They have 1 left in stock.

these G22 police trades make excellent night stand guns or a go bag gun, car gun

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    CDNN is great. Got my Ruger SR1911 there in November for $599. Very easy to deal with. The only downside was they charge $14.95 shipping, where a lot of the online vendors ship for free. Either way, the one order I had from them had a low enough price that it made up for the shipping fee, so I was happy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Oh and that G22 price was very nice. Looking forward to pics and a RR :)

Rocketscientist

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Valparaiso
    So I got money for Christmas, because I'm half grown up and no one wants to buy me batman toys anymore :(

The good news is, it gave me funds to finally buy another full-size handgun.
    I looked very very hard into the new Canik TP9SA. I really almost went for it. One things that was concerning me
    was the lack of additional magazines. I can't find them anywhere, and after a call to CAI in Florida was told that
    they are "looking to have that fixed and have them available some time after the new year." Not a deal breaker I guess,
    but ultimately went with platform familiarity over trying the new kid on the block. I'm not very open minded I guess lol.

CDNN has various degrees of police trade-in Glocks available. I was going to get the "Good" condition Gen 3 at $329, but I figured for another $20 I'd get the "Very Good-Excellent" condition Gen 4 with night sights. From what I have read, CDNN regularly "under-rates" their police trade's, so hopefully it'll be damn near brand new. Came with 1 Gen 4 mag, and I bought 2 additional for $14.99 each.

I called instead of ordering online and the sales guy I got gave me free shipping, which was pretty nice.

I already have a Fobus paddle for G17, and that'll do for now. I came out under $390 for the G22, and three mags total, and factory night sights...not too bad I don't think.

(I did call around locally, and local shops want a ridiculous amount for police trade in or private trade in Glocks...I love Glocks, but not enough to drastically over pay for them)

Now off to order an extended slide release, and maybe a 3.5# connector...

Thanks for helping me discover CDNN! Never knew they existed before reading your post. Scored me a handful of those used G22 mags and they show almost no signs of wear at all! AND best part of it all is that I received them in less than 72hrs! It don't get much prettier than that. -RS

Top Bottom