• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironmanran

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Lafayette
    I've never joined a forum in my life. Have been a pistol carrying hossier since my 19th birthday though and collect guns like some collect stamps. Can someone please help me understand all the acronyms and abbreviations people use on here. Also could someone explain other things like bumping and the other forum talk commonly used thanks

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Welcome to INGO. You really should browse the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. It will answer a lot of your questions, including ones you haven't even thought of yet. ;)

And here is a list of most of the common acronyms. I got it from the FAQ. :D

Stick around, do some reading, ask some questions and contribute where you think you have something to offer. You will quickly get into the swing of things and learn a lot in the process.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. +1 to everything everyone else has mentioned above. :)

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I've never joined a forum in my life. Have been a pistol carrying hossier since my 19th birthday though and collect guns like some collect stamps. Can someone please help me understand all the acronyms and abbreviations people use on here. Also could someone explain other things like bumping and the other forum talk commonly used thanks
    Well, you picked a good one for the first time. A lot of good information and some good people too.:D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    welcometoingo.gif
    The best gun forum on the inter-webs...

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Welcome to INGO! :ingo:

Always good to have new faces around. In case it's not covered in the FAQ (INGO has a FAQ?), the "Bumping" of threads is done in the classified section (mostly) to move a thread back to the top of the list, if an item hasn't sold yet, or the poster wants to edit the ad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom