• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Forget FNS! Next month I'm just gonna go directly to B-Dubs and wait for you guys there! I hate missing stuff like this!

And Burl, don't sweat the blame-game, the rest of us still like you!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    BUMP for interest! Let us not ignore that Cwood has accused Rhino of cleaning a firearm. Is there a speechless emoticon?

I shall not bow under the pressure of such scurrilous accusations and innuendo!

And for the rest of you, clearly there is no story here. Keep moving ... lots of other topics to read ... maybe something nice for sale in another forum here.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    As soon as I download the pics from my phone I will post the purple one cleaning his rifle! :eek:

These allegations have no foundation, sir!

And for the onlookers, I wish to remind you all that anything is possible with Photoshop and other image processing software. It's entirely possible to fabricate an apparently genuine image of someone pulling a Bore Snake through a rifle at the safe area table at Marion County Fish & Game. Entirely possible, I say.

So, to the jury I have but two points to emphasize:
    1. Eyewitness testimony is the least reliable form of evidence!
    2. REASONABLE DOUBT.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Back to reality . . . this thing sure sounds like fun! I'll try to be there next time.

But if I actually had been there, I'd like to know why my .22 bullets wouldn't have made those stupid plates on the rack fall over, when it looked ... er ... it would have looked like other guys' .22s were mowing them down okay. If I'd been on the premises, I would have been shooting the Federal bulk back HP from a 16 inch-ish barrel. Is that wimpy ammo?

And if I had been there, I'd probably already be whining about missing so much with my purse gun (9mm 1911). Especially on the stupid plate rack. Stupid plates racks. Once you get into a rut missing, it's tough to pull yourself out of it before you waste a lot of time. If you're actually there doing it.

So clearly I was not there. The absence of my whining is far stronger evidence than any obvious attempts to sully my reputation with multiple, corroborating eyewitness accounts and clearly phony photographs.

I'm just sayin'.

I want a lawyer!

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Back to reality . . . this thing sure sounds like fun! I'll try to be there next time.

But if I actually had been there, I'd like to know why my .22 bullets wouldn't have made those stupid plates on the rack fall over, when it looked ... er ... it would have looked like other guys' .22s were mowing them down okay. If I'd been on the premises, I would have been shooting the Federal bulk back HP from a 16 inch-ish barrel. Is that wimpy ammo?

And if I had been there, I'd probably already be whining about missing so much with my purse gun (9mm 1911). Especially on the stupid plate rack. Stupid plates racks. Once you get into a rut missing, it's tough to pull yourself out of it before you waste a lot of time. If you're actually there doing it.

So clearly I was not there. The absence of my whining is far stronger evidence than any obvious attempts to sully my reputation with multiple, corroborating eyewitness accounts and clearly phony photographs.

I'm just sayin'.

I want a lawyer!

My 22A didn't have any problem knocking down the plates with that ammo, have you tried hitting the plates? :D

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Forget FNS! Next month I'm just gonna go directly to B-Dubs and wait for you guys there! I hate missing stuff like this!
    :dunno:All that was talked about was shooting steel and the setup/tear down of the of the equipment. It would have been a pretty dull if you hadn't been a part of that.

:D

Top Bottom