• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drako

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lawrence
    I've been meaning to post this for a bit.

I've been a gin owner for a whole week now.

(pardon the newb excitement, I've been wanting this for quite a while now)

So for my birthday I finally went out with my st friend, Mrs LoriW, and took the plunge.

I came home with a Bursa 380!! I am so stoked to get my LTCH and some practice with my very own gun.

My excitement is bursting tonight....had to share with someone that didn't go "but why.....?" when I talk about this kind of thing.

Here it is:
    IMAG2427_zpsd266986d.jpg

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    Congratulations on your first gun. I don't own a Bersa but have read good things on them and I have handled them and they feel great.

terrythegamer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Winchester,IN
    Congrats and since no one warned you buying a gun is an addiction so it may be your first but wont be your last I went from 2 guns to 6 in the last 2 months and working on adding more

Buzzard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Congrats Drako. I have a Bersa Thunder and am very happy with it. Since this is your first gun make sure you clean it well before you use it the first time. They are shipped with a protective "grease" rather than oiled parts. This is great for preventing rust while it's on the store shelf but will not give you good performance at the range. Also, there are several Bersa chat forums where you can learn a lot about the specifics of your gun. I frequent bersachat.com. They're a friendly bunch of people. Oh, and don't be discouraged by people like Excalibur and their ignorant comments. You made a good purchase. Enjoy it!

Buzzard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Ignorant comment.

:noway:
    Bersa, the poor man's PPK

Absolutely ridiculous comment.
    I have a Bersa. I for one am very happy with it. I could also afford to walk into a store and buy a PPK, or Kimber, or even both, but I would not hesitate to buy another Bersa.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Always good to have a new gun owner. I remember when I first really started getting into shooting a few years ago. I had owned guns before but never really went and shot them regularly. Now I am addicted. The safe that I thought was huge when I bought it is now overflowing and I have to keep my ammo in a closet. Enjoy your new addiction.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Congrats on the Bersa purchase! I have an older Model 97(my 1st gun), and last August I bought a new .380 Thunder DuoTone. Great shooters both! Heard from more than one source Bersa is one of the most under-rated guns on the market. Enjoy yours!

PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have owned a Bersa for a few years and its a nice firearm. Hard to beat the quality for the price. Enjoy and welcome to the club, I am sure there will be more to follow :D

Drako

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lawrence
    Thanks everyone. :-)

Congrats and since no one warned you buying a gun is an addiction so it may be your first but wont be your last I went from 2 guns to 6 in the last 2 months and working on adding more

I have read that. And in fact while I was looking I added 2 to my "want list"

:noway:

Absolutely ridiculous comment.
    I have a Bersa. I for one am very happy with it. I could also afford to walk into a store and buy a PPK, or Kimber, or even both, but I would not hesitate to buy another Bersa.

I'm happy with the purchase. Regardless of the brand, the gun felt right in my hand. Besides, I may not be a man, but I could possibly fall in the "poor" category, depending on where your budgeting standards lie. ;-)

Always good to have a new gun owner. I remember when I first really started getting into shooting a few years ago. I had owned guns before but never really went and shot them regularly. Now I am addicted. The safe that I thought was huge when I bought it is now overflowing and I have to keep my ammo in a closet. Enjoy your new addiction.

They were out of ammo when I bought the gun. I have some ammo now but I still drop in various stores that I know carry it to peak sometimes.

I love my two. Remember you can get great warranty work in Indiana now also.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorado-Gun-WorksLLC/168193669893959?fref=ts

Congrats on the first gun. From my experience, the Bersa 380 has a very solid feel and shoots well, so you should enjoy it. Check out Bersa Chat Forum

I will sure check those out. I feel like I lurk here a lot.

Top Bottom