• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They aren't taking away your right to free speech. The 1A is a limitation on the GOVERNMENT, not private citizens.

You can start your own page.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Meh, it's not worth your time to try and post facts on there. The people who advocate on that site have made their minds up and are not going to change their opinions no matter what facts or logical arguments you present.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    This was the response I got to this question
    I hear you have been deleting posts and banning people that disagree with you. Any part of the Bill of Rights you do like?

Amie Royer This is not a community entitled "Let's Debate Gun Control". We are a group of moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, etc. who want change and have a specific goal in terms of the changes we want to see. We are not asking for anyone to debate these issues here, and you are unwelcome if that is your intent. If you want to express your views, create your own page, or write your government representatives. Anyone coming in here with the purpose of "trolling" just to try to create debate, is unwelcome. We do not need negativity or distraction. Additionally, if said people come in here and repeatedly post which equates to spamming, or display profanity, insults, or encourage the use of more guns, they rightly deserve to be banned. Again, if you want a place to have your pro-gun dialogue, form your own page and have it.

There is the result of a member posting on their page last night. Sounds like they value the FIRST ammendmant (until we have something to say, but then they deny us ours) but not the SECOND ammendmant.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Once again, 1st A has NOTHING to do with you posting on THEIR PROPERTY.
    If I come into your house and string profanities together, you kicking me out is not covered by 2A.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    They're just another group that doesn't want any differing opinions while they are throwing around fear, hate, and false information. I honestly think that pages that do these things are more worried about losing likes or whatever than anything else.

RiverParker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Hmm...... Kinda sounds like this place. I get threatened with everything from being banned to physical violence when I point out somebody being an immature, paranoid crybaby. And I've even had posts deleted.

I'm all for carrying and 2A, but when I see people whining about not being able to OC at a daycare or Riley Childrens Hospital, or the blowhards that insist that they can/will "carry wherever I darn well want" regardless of the property owners wishes, it irks me to no end and I say something.

So before you all go pointing out how wrong they are, remember, 99% of the people here do the same thing.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Hmm...... Kinda sounds like this place. I get threatened with everything from being banned to physical violence when I point out somebody being an immature, paranoid crybaby. And I've even had posts deleted.

I'm all for carrying and 2A, but when I see people whining about not being able to OC at a daycare or Riley Childrens Hospital, or the blowhards that insist that they can/will "carry wherever I darn well want" regardless of the property owners wishes, it irks me to no end and I say something.

So before you all go pointing out how wrong they are, remember, 99% of the people here do the same thing.

I will carry wherever I want. God gave me that right, and man cannot take it away.

I see "Turn off all cellphones" signs posted in waiting rooms at medical facilities, and see 80% of the populace waiting there, on their phones.

If I see a "No firearms" sign, I open carry anyway. That's my right. If I'm asked to leave, I leave.

Big deal. Whatever.

RiverParker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    So an imaginary being that lives in the clouds gave you the right to carry a firearm huh? Well that explains a lot. In that case, a magic unicorn gave me the right to say people like you are what is wrong with society.

Top Bottom