• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    I've been debating between 9mm and .45 for awhile, but that didn't matter because the none of the guns that I had in mind were ever in stock ANYWHERE! But today I walked into the Hammond Cabela's and lo and behold there was a Glock 19 sitting in the case. I took awhile to think about it but in the end walked out with the gun! Now I just have to wait for my LTCH to arrive!

bogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    I went into Cabela's a few days ago to take a gander and they had a good amount of ammo. A good amount of 9mm, .40, .45, and some .22. But I looked today and the 9mm shelves were wiped clean.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Congrats on your new firearm! While you wait for LTCH (which will be a while), you can practice shooting it and learn as much as you can, so when you do start carrying you will be well educated. :)

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    The Glock 19 is an excellent choice for your first handgun. And if your like everyone else it won't be your last. You can always pick up a 45 for your next purchase.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    You made a solid choice, both on firearm and caliber. Now allow me to express my personal opinion. . .

Loaded1911motivator_zpse5dec67d.jpg

Irukanji

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    SW Indiana
    The 19 is a fun gun and practical defense machine as well. Ammo will be available soon. Now you just need a 17, 26, 34, 17L, 19C.... then work on .45s

Top Bottom