• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Hmmmm I think its hell having her as our First Lady. The only thing she likes about this Country is the fact it has made her and her family rich. I wonder how her mother likes living in the White House???

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Someone who found reason to have pride in her country due to her husbands election, doesnt deserve to be First lady.

That suggest she is shameful of America.

Perhaps she'd be more happy in Obamas native homeland, there she can be first queen or chieftress?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Maybe the constant vacationing is wearing her out.

I believe both of the Obamas are narcissistic. So saying something like this is perfectly understandable. Hillary was a little like this. She wanted to be co-President with Bill. Which Bill went along with. So she didn't start whining like this.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm sure that gig IS hell. But most other first ladies have had grace enough to handle the situation in a respectable manner. And since when do we give a rats ass what some French bimbo thinks? I believe the french woman before Mrs. Oblahma, but, I really don't care what any of the parties in the story thinks.

Who is Carla Bruni, other than being married to this rifle dropper, should I have heard of her before?

topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    Eleanor Roosevelt very openly hated the role of first lady.

Another first lady that hated the role was Margaret Taylor who spent most of the presidency of her husband, Zachary Taylor, in relative seclusion. After her husband died in office, she refused to speak of her White House years.

No one knows how many others thought their lives in the White House were hell.

boljr01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    For the first time in my life...

I'm embarrassed to be an American. How this country ever elected this pair I'll never know. I can easily see her saying this. After all, this is the first job either have ever had where they actually had to show up, get scrutinized (such as it is), etc.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This from a woman who was not proud of America and married a man that thinks the American Constitution is "flawed". I'm not surprised.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    this is one of those times where you STFU and Ranger (or First Lady) the f*** up and get it done. no ne wants to hear a rich person complain about being rich. no one wants to hear an entertainer cry about being tired. and no one wants to hear ANY PERSON who CHOSE THEIR JOB cry about the bad and ugly parts of it & stresses or how they dont get paid enough, bla bla bla.

and yes she did choose that job. thats a family decision to be president, not one that you make without talking to your wife first estenssively.

LADY "O", we will all be happy and excited for you when you and your husband go back to the sh*t hole city where you came from, and a state that your husband had a hand in screwing up. we will fix all the problems he has made for our grandchildren after he leaves office. the sooner the better. Sorry you hate this country, feel free to leave anytime and follow your husband back to where his citizenship lies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    She forgot a very important lesson. No matter what level you reach, there is no such thing as trust that is not developed through relationship. I understand her sentiment, but what made her think that woman was her confidant? As [STRIKE]Michael[/STRIKE] Don Vito Coleone (Godfather) said, "Never tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking, again."

Hopefully, as long as the Obama's are in the White House, they will remember the truths of the life and times in which we live.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    She forgot a very important lesson. No matter what level you reach, there is no such thing as trust that is not developed through relationship. I understand her sentiment, but what made her think that woman was her confidant? As Michael Coleone (Godfather) said, "Never tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking, again."

Hopefully, as long as the Obama's are in the White House, they will remember the truths of the life and times in which we live.

Wasn't that Don Vito Corleone talking to Sonny?

Top Bottom