• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redgreenrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Decatur county
    I've finally decided to put my inventory in a quality gun safe. Now I can separate my firearms from their ammo. I ordered a Johnson Safe Company JS-540 with an 18 gun configuration and an outlet installed. The gentleman I spoke to on the phone to figure out my order was super helpful in figuring out the best size and configuration for my needs with absolutely no pressure or upselling. Exactly the type of place I like doing business with. Based on others' comments about Johnsons here, I'm confident I'll get a quality product.
    What are your thoughts on Johnson Safe Company and its products? Do you think I made a sound choice?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I've finally decided to put my inventory in a quality gun safe. Now I can separate my firearms from their ammo. I ordered a Johnson Safe Company JS-540 with an 18 gun configuration and an outlet installed. The gentleman I spoke to on the phone to figure out my order was super helpful in figuring out the best size and configuration for my needs with absolutely no pressure or upselling. Exactly the type of place I like doing business with. Based on others' comments about Johnsons here, I'm confident I'll get a quality product.
    What are your thoughts on Johnson Safe Company and its products? Do you think I made a sound choice?
    Absolutely

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I went to his shop and spoke to him at length when I was in the market. Ultimately I went with a Liberty for a few reasons, but I fully believe Johnson produces a quality product and agreed, he doesn't apply any pressure, is good at what he does, and knows if someone doesn't buy from him, someone else definitely will. He was very straight forward with me, and took his time to answer my questions.

I'd certainly consider him if/when I'm in the market again.

I'm curious what kind of lead time does he have these days?

redgreenrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Decatur county
    I went to his shop and spoke to him at length when I was in the market. Ultimately I went with a Liberty for a few reasons, but I fully believe Johnson produces a quality product and agreed, he doesn't apply any pressure, is good at what he does, and knows if someone doesn't buy from him, someone else definitely will. He was very straight forward with me, and took his time to answer my questions.

I'd certainly consider him if/when I'm in the market again.

I'm curious what kind of lead time does he have these days?

For my configuration, they are out to this coming December. Given the demand and current supply chain nightmare, I completely understand. I’m in no rush or I may have considered a Liberty as well. I have a Liberty handgun safe and love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    For my configuration, they are out to this coming December. Given the demand and current supply chain nightmare, I completely understand. I’m in no rush or I may have considered a Liberty as well. I have a Liberty handgun safe and love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's actually not horrible, and he may get to you sooner. I waited like 4-5 months for my Liberty and I ordered summer of 2020 if I recall.

Top Bottom