• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gamshar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2023
    Sellersburg
    My knowledge is limited to research online, so please correct me.

I’ve gathered the Obsidian 9 is a pistol suppressor than CAN be used on a PCC, but isn’t the best choice for dedicated PCC use.

If this is inaccurate, the Obsidian seems like a slam dunk between price and brand pedigree.
    Personal experience, it’s a pistol can first, pcc can second. Running on my PSA AKV even with 150gr federal syntech and it’s still not hearing safe. Granted other pcc systems might be better for suppression from my research. Same rounds through my FN or Glock(s) and it’s pleasant though. But all that being said it’s still a good value can and the Rugged warranty and customer service is great.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Do you have an assessment between the Obsidian 9 and the Alaskan 360? I have an Alaskan sitting in jail (damn trusts get no love) that I wanted for a PCC and was wondering if such a giant toob can even work on a pistol.
    Sure, they’ll work. The Alaskan has a lower pitch being a wider suppressor but will get in the way of your sights. If you’re using it on pistols only, I’d go with the Rugged every time.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    How about comparing the Alaskan vs the Omega 36M
    Both claim to do 9mm through 308 which would cover pretty much everything.
    That's why I got the Alaskan, I wanted to try suppressed 9mm but mostly shoot .308 and .330Blk. They both seemed more hard use than other SilencerShop options like Q's Erector and Energetic's Sonus

Top Bottom