First Progressive Press... Load Master issues right out of the box.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    Got it mounted on a sturdy table/bench completed the assembly cycled it a few times and the plastic piece to pull the index rod out would only scrape the frame and pull the rod halfway. After some research found the video at bottom of page to fix the issue. Now it works great haven't got any components just once fired brass I've picked up figured i might as well deprime and tumble just for the extra shine why not. Now for a trip to get the three Ps... Powder, Primers, and Projectiles.
    By the way here is the location i found the videos was right on LEEs website here, however they say watch the Carrier Alignment video but its not on their website had to go to youtube to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjqwHbnS1Og

Last edited:

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Glad you got it fixed. I also have the loadmaster and it can be touchy at times but it is usually because of something that I messed up. If you have not found it already, go to the loadmaster videos forum on the net. There is a wealth of info there. Happy loading!

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I haven't gotten a loadmaster yet, but I've read of them being tricky until you get the issues worked thru. After that they seem to run like a dream, at least from what I've been reading. Look up the Loadmaster Zone.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom