• ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Congrats, may it be the start of many!

THey do have a tendency to multiply when left in gun safes, attics, and dark corners.
    Although, from a scientific perspective, I have noticed that the gestation period varies greatly, sometimes months and sometimes years before new pups join the family.

LongGun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2017
    Columbus
    Bear Creek Arsenal, it is a contour profile barrel. Got it mainly because it fit the budget, I aint trying to outshoot miculek, or anyone else, Just wanted to build one,well, just because.:laugh:

Thanks for the info, that contour barrel profile is definitely close to what my BA is, but you cant argue with that price for a stainless barrel. I'd be curious to hear what kind of accuracy it holds. Also interesting I've never heard of them as they are in Stanford, NC which is right down the road from where I lived in NC for a short while.

Once you start building, you just cant stop... or at least I cant

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    well so far it is more accurate than I am. I have been thinking about buying a lead sled, or comparable device, to use to zero in the pistol and my rifle. Just havent convinced myself to do that yet, dont know why,other than I am an elcheapo, lol.

Top Bottom