• ...and so much more!
  • ap03

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2024
    NWI
    I'm building my first SBR and looking for advice on an optic! I want to keep it as low profile as I can and preferably have something with shake awake. I have my two stamps and BUIS, just not sure what to throw on top for PDW.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Alternative: Leupold VX-R series, or equivalent, IF you are considering an LPVO.

But yeah. Holosun.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Alternative: Leupold VX-R series, or equivalent, IF you are considering an LPVO.

But yeah. Holosun.

ap03

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2024
    NWI
    I'm so torn on Holosun since it isn't made in the US. I definitely want something that's shake awake, and I likely won't be using night vision.

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    I'm so torn on Holosun since it isn't made in the US. I definitely want something that's shake awake, and I likely won't be using night vision.
    Some of the major optics made in the US are aimpoints, trijicon, and Eotechs. Most of the rest have components made in China or other countries.

The “made in America” tag I think is now just a gimmick nowadays since many companies have quality QC (I.e. vortex, primary arms, etc) and stand behind their products and will replace it no questions asked. Many people have reported issues with their trijicons and eotechs. Which are American made.

Many agencies around the US and around the world are using holosun, (Law enforcement and there’s pics/videos of people using them in Ukraine) so imo there’s no doubt in my mind that they are now duty grade.

Top Bottom