• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    So a couple days ago I heard about the Geissele trigger being offered only at shot show as a noveske memorial trigger. 100 were avaible only for purchase here. Kimball (Bobcat steel) Went straight there this morning and picked up numbers 59 and 60.

Trigger specs
    Super Select-Fire (SSF®) Trigger

My trigger pics

IMAG0311.jpg

IMAG0312.jpg

IMAG0313.jpg

And yes I know im not picking a great time to start another AR project:D

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Troy Industries is giving out Noveske challenge coins in exchange for a donation to the Noveske Memorial Fund, only at SHOT. Saw something on ar15.com about it.

InfraRed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    Bill did a great thing by doing this. Every cent of the trigger money from SHOT is going to John's family. There wasn't a lot in the way of insurance since Noveske wrapped up everything he had in his company. Bill made it very clear that he wasn't selling these triggers he was collecting donations. Minimum was $250 but you were able to donate more. They went FAST. Bill was one of the first people I visited on Tuesday and as I was standing there the last trigger was grabbed up.
    I've been hearing stories of guys online and at shows flipping these for anywhere from 300-500 dollars. This is America, so they are free to do so, but I think it's major BS, unless they are taking the profit and donating it to the Noveske fund. My take on it is if you were lucky enough to get one (I'm happy for you Vette!!!) use it to build something great in John's honor and send pics of it to Bill. I did not personally know John Noveske, but I know Bill, and he vouches for the guy it's good enough for me. Please, if any you lucky oweners sells your memorial trigger at least donate a portion of the profit to the fund. Thanks.
    InfraRed

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Wow, that is really cool but at the same time very sad since it has to do with the passing of John. Fantastic guy and wish I could have met him personally. My Noveske rifle now has more meaning to me as being a symbol of him and what he stood for in the gun community. He will be truly missed.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Bill did a great thing by doing this. Every cent of the trigger money from SHOT is going to John's family. There wasn't a lot in the way of insurance since Noveske wrapped up everything he had in his company. Bill made it very clear that he wasn't selling these triggers he was collecting donations. Minimum was $250 but you were able to donate more. They went FAST. Bill was one of the first people I visited on Tuesday and as I was standing there the last trigger was grabbed up.
    I've been hearing stories of guys online and at shows flipping these for anywhere from 300-500 dollars. This is America, so they are free to do so, but I think it's major BS, unless they are taking the profit and donating it to the Noveske fund. My take on it is if you were lucky enough to get one (I'm happy for you Vette!!!) use it to build something great in John's honor and send pics of it to Bill. I did not personally know John Noveske, but I know Bill, and he vouches for the guy it's good enough for me. Please, if any you lucky oweners sells your memorial trigger at least donate a portion of the profit to the fund. Thanks.
    InfraRed

Agreed, I planned on using the trigger, but decided a diffrent trigger fit my bill better so I sold the memorial (to onebadv8 on ingo) I would be donation all the profit for the sale to the fund, but I sold it for 250 so there wont be any. Like you I dont believe this is the type of thing to try and make a dollar on, but I also dont "collect" anything firarms related so I wasnt about to let the trigger sit on a shelf.

Top Bottom