• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but LE has been using drones within the US as surveillance tools for awhile now. I'm sure that's what the case with Dorner is -- they're using drones with cameras to locate him.

I know the LAPD is kinda trigger happy right now but I doubt they or the feds have the cojones to take him out with a missile fired from a drone.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    I just imagine Ron Paul having a seizure fit of, "IT'S HAPPENING!"

I am learning to hate so ****ing much.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    How convenient. One week after justifying the legal approval for drone strikes on US citizens in Congress, we now have a situation where an armed drone hit on US soil seems like a good plan. Can't make this stuff up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    How convenient. One week after justifying the legal approval for drone strikes on US citizens in Congress, we now have a situation where an armed drone hit on US soil seems like a good plan. Can't make this stuff up.

I know right! Hollywood couldnt write a more perfect script

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I bet he's not even around there. If it were me, I would've torched the vehicle to put all efforts there and go back down to finish the mission. Unless he has gone full Rambo and is setting up an ambush, which is also very likely. He said he's got surface to air capabilities and explosives and I don't doubt it. My platoon got pinned down in a complex ambush in a palm grove once and had to call in a air strike, afterwards it turned out it was ONE guy with a tooooon of ordnance. All that was left was a pair of sandals, RPG tubes, and an RPK in a couple pieces. We thought it was at least 6 guys. This guy knows all the tricks in the book from LE tactics to BUDS, I'd be worried :poop:less

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    We we were flying drones back on GFAFB back in 74. Granted they were low budget, had Cox engines and didn't set any time to climb records but we tried.

I thought that base had closed. I find it interesting drones are now there. Great location for them to operate from and be located.

PS: From January 2012
    "The Unmanned Aerial System mission the base has right now is a valuable one and will be a plus for Grand Forks when the cutting starts. The greatest request from our combat commanders is for more remotely-piloted systems, and of course Grand Forks is in that business," Conrad said.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I was watching the news today said they were going to open up his case again..not to please him but to see if there was racism involved...lots of black cops who use to be military living in San Diego even when I lived there in the 70's and 80's.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    I bet he's not even around there. If it were me, I would've torched the vehicle to put all efforts there and go back down to finish the mission. Unless he has gone full Rambo and is setting up an ambush, which is also very likely. He said he's got surface to air capabilities and explosives and I don't doubt it. My platoon got pinned down in a complex ambush in a palm grove once and had to call in a air strike, afterwards it turned out it was ONE guy with a tooooon of ordnance. All that was left was a pair of sandals, RPG tubes, and an RPK in a couple pieces. We thought it was at least 6 guys. This guy knows all the tricks in the book from LE tactics to BUDS, I'd be worried :poop:less

Surface to air capabilities just means he at least has a semi-auto rifle now...

Top Bottom