• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bksboiler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Congrats on the AR! Its always great to have another join the ranks of the EBR club. I have to say though that you hit a soft spot with me on the Nylon 66.

Those are great little rifles. I've always wanted to get one of each model. Congrats on the great finds.

GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    Nice looking AR! DPMS makes a good one. It looks cool, but prepare and save up. Whatever optics you choose should equal or exceed the amount you paid for that piece of metal in your hands. Sure, it looks cool, but can you hit anything with it? Just my two cents, but don't screw around buying something cheap. You'll just regret it later..., been there, done that. Here is a good starting point: LaRue Tactical | The Dead Center of Precision

These guys don't screw around. They are pricey, but they have the highest quality for clips, scope mounts, slings, sling adapters..., etc. And if you ever have a problem with anything they'll make it right. Great customer service.

Good luck, and have fun.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Nice looking AR! DPMS makes a good one. It looks cool, but prepare and save up. Whatever optics you choose should equal or exceed the amount you paid for that piece of metal in your hands. Sure, it looks cool, but can you hit anything with it? Just my two cents, but don't screw around buying something cheap. You'll just regret it later..., been there, done that. Here is a good starting point: LaRue Tactical | The Dead Center of Precision

These guys don't screw around. They are pricey, but they have the highest quality for clips, scope mounts, slings, sling adapters..., etc. And if you ever have a problem with anything they'll make it right. Great customer service.

Good luck, and have fun.

trueier words were never spoken. larue stuff is amazing if you dont believe me watch these 2 videos and you will be convinced.. this is a scope test but it was just as much if not more of a test on the rings than the scope.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihh-P1tdeZo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vsKYqZb1Hk[/ame]

Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I purchased the same model 4 months ago. i love it. Have fun. BTW don't shoot cheap ammo. I had to learn the hard way.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I got to go to the range today with the wife and one of the kids. The remmy 22lr shot great. 10 yo step daughter was hitting cans at 25 yards. The AR was awesome. I was the only one who shot it. Had alot less kick than the AK does and was very accurate with the cheap scope I put on until I get my new one. Just got me thinking about what all I was going to end up doing with it. So many options and not enough money.:ar15:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Welcome to the fraternity of the eeeeeviiiiil black rifle from someone on the dark side :) It may be your first, but may it not be your last!

Top Bottom