• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigcat1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Beech Grove, Indiana
    Me and my wife recently became gun owners,she has the BG380 and I have a S&W 9mm sigma.Went to pops to shoot for the first time and WOW what a rush.I may have to trade the BG380 because it hurts her hands,but she realy likes my 9mm.:ar15:

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    Congrats! You combined two of the best 'first' experiences into one - going to the range the first time and buying your first gun! It's nice that your wife showed so much interest at the beginning as well. You'll notice a lot of people on here struggle to get their significant others to be comfortable around firearms (mine included).

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Welcome to INGO! Yeah, You'll find that those range trips with the two of you, while serious, are something you will really look foreward to. It always amazes me how pleasant an afternoon of shooting can be.

WhoDaThunk?RN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Franklin township
    :welcome:to :ingo: I see you are from BG, I'm looking forward to when BG firearms gets their new building and opens up their shooting range! I really need to get out and shoot again...the last time I was shooting was early feb. out doors 30 degrees and sleeting...not the most pleasurable weather, but I enjoyed the shooting.

Welcome to the forum, great people on here!

gunsrfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Stay away from the M&P series you'll have that sigma up for sale in a heart beat. Trust me:yesway:

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    You have a disease no drug can cure. Luckily lound noises and finely tuned machined parts going boom is a good anecdote. Wait til you go shoot and have to decide which piece you want to take.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Glad you had fun. Don't forget that it's one thing to shoot at paper, and another thing completely to be prepared for a self defense scenario. If you plan on carrying you should really consider some SD training. :)

Glad you had a good time and are hooked.

bigcat1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Beech Grove, Indiana
    Thanks for the warm welcome,and thanks for the invitation to go to the range,right now I would only be able to go on the weekends because of work,if that works for you let me know,I need to get out and practice more.

Top Bottom