• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    Stopped in today to shoot indoors for the first time. Must say when I walked in the door I was helped right away and within 5 min I was in a lane slingin lead.
    Nice setup they have there. Plenty of room for my range bag below and room on the table for multiple pistols.
    Not sure who the gentleman was that helped me, but he said I could shoot at a reduced price if I wouldn't mind be a moving target for a while. I could keep all the brass too! Guys had a good sense of humor and it was a really laid back atmosphere.
    I'll definitely be back to get a range pass! Thanks for a great experience for my first time shooting indoors.:yesway:

-Kyle-

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Stopped in today to shoot indoors for the first time. Must say when I walked in the door I was helped right away and within 5 min I was in a lane slingin lead.
    Nice setup they have there. Plenty of room for my range bag below and room on the table for multiple pistols.
    Not sure who the gentleman was that helped me, but he said I could shoot at a reduced price if I wouldn't mind be a moving target for a while. I could keep all the brass too! Guys had a good sense of humor and it was a really laid back atmosphere.
    I'll definitely be back to get a range pass! Thanks for a great experience for my first time shooting indoors.:yesway:

-Kyle-
    Glad you enjoyed and hope to see you in again soon. Thanks.

Top Bottom