• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thesportingclub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Well, I finally made it out to the range with my new nine. Wow. It performed like a champ. 200 rounds of Winchester 115 grain range ammo and 20 rounds of Federal 147 grain hollow points. Everything shot and ejected perfectly. Its such a well balanced and ergonomically friendly pistol. I'm a newbie to handguns and was able to shoot three inch groups @ thirty yards, not much worse at forty. I loved the trigger, but I don't have much experience to compare it to anything. It felt steady and predictable and when I wanted to rattle off a dozen, it shot as quick as I could imagine wanting to. Will take it out again when my Ruger LCP arrives next week. Loved this gun.

mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Well, I finally made it out to the range with my new nine. Wow. It performed like a champ. 200 rounds of Winchester 115 grain range ammo and 20 rounds of Federal 147 grain hollow points. Everything shot and ejected perfectly. Its such a well balanced and ergonomically friendly pistol. I'm a newbie to handguns and was able to shoot three inch groups @ thirty yards, not much worse at forty. I loved the trigger, but I don't have much experience to compare it to anything. It felt steady and predictable and when I wanted to rattle off a dozen, it shot as quick as I could imagine wanting to. Will take it out again when my Ruger LCP arrives next week. Loved this gun.

At 30 yards I can keep all shots in a 4 yard groups:rockwoot:

thesportingclub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011

Ooooppppps. I meant feet. Still felt good though.....

Rampdog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Cloverdale
    Welcome to the club! I've owned a XDm 3.8 for a little over a year now. After I shot it the first time it became my daily carry gun. It has the sweetest DA trigger I've ever shot. There's nothing I don't like about my Springer.

jd42k

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    If you love the stock the trigger, You really need to check these guy's out.
    PRP~ XD & XDM Perfection!

Great find. Thanks!:)

Welcome to INGO.
    Definitely on my short list of must haves. Can't make up my mine on which one though and not sure how I'd explain to the wife if I bought two.

Which version were your shooting? 3.8", 3.8" sc, 4.5".

lf19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Purchased the 9mm XDM two years ago. Love it. Shoot IDPA and after 10,000 rounds still shoots great groups. No problems at all. Easy to clean and work on. Have fun.

mandolin3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I recently got the XD9-subcompact. 300+ rounds with zero malfunctions, excellent balance/ergonomics and surprisingly accurate for a 3" barrel. My "wish list" now includes XD45. These are great guns!

Top Bottom