• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    My wife and I went to Pop Gun's today for her first time firing a handgun. She did amazingly well with my Springfield XD9 for a first timer. 32 rounds at the 10' mark, now our discussions are revolving around her getting a range membership and possibly another handgun. :rockwoot: :thumbsup: She always been "okay" with me having a shotgun in the house. Handguns in the house are not as easily accepted until now. :):

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    My wife and I went to Pop Gun's today for her first time firing a handgun. She did amazingly well with my Springfield XD9 for a first timer. 32 rounds at the 10' mark, now our discussions are revolving around her getting a range membership and possibly another handgun. :rockwoot: :thumbsup: She always been "okay" with me having a shotgun in the house. Handguns in the house are not as easily accepted until now. :):

Oops..my bad. I stand corrected. She shot 16 rounds at 10', then another 16 rounds at 20'. All first mag rounds hit in the black, the second mag strayed outside it a little. Sorry bout that Honey :):

Still impressive IMHO. :thumbsup:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Sounds like you had a good time. The best way to "convert" someone is a trip to the range. They seem to then realize that handguns don't shoot by themselves.

Nice shootin' RogerWife!

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    She'll be outshooting you pretty soon! :thumbsup:

I'm prior service Artillery..I'm good with "area" fire weapons. :): Still honing my direct fire weaponry skills. I can kill clay pigeons quick and efficiently. :thumbsup:

My pistol shot groups need alot of work....I've hired my wife as my personal consultant on the matter. :cheers:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I'd prefer my parter shoot better than I do. That way I have that much more confidence when she has my back in a bad situation. It's all good.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Awesome!!!! I really enjoy teaching women to shoot. I find that since they have no predisposed "macho B.S." ideas about shooting and guns, they actually LISTEN. Women can be excellent marksmen or is it marksWOMEN ???? :dunno:

:cheers:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    i took my wife, we weren't married yet, shooting after many discussions. she finally relented. i handed her a ruger .22 pistol and she proceed to shoot the center out the target. as i recall, about a 3" group at 30ft. she handed the pistol back to me, thanked me, said "that was nice, but i'm done." she hasn't agreed to go shooting since.

Top Bottom