• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    So that is what I have been doing all these years......................communicating!! Have to tell the wife that when I pull the sheets over her head.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Hmmmm, this "thread" isn't really a thread.....it's a line....a fishing line at that! :D Is this what they mean when they say you're fishing on INGO? And isn't that against the rules in the FAQ? :dunno:

Does it cause title waves if a huge school of fish get together and fart at the same time? Or would that be a whirlpool if they swam in a circle? Is that where they came up with the reasoning for carbonated drinks? Are all those little bubbles really fish farts in disguise? :popcorn:

I didn't know that fish farts vibrated.....all these years I've been using ones that run on batteries! Just think of the money I could have saved just buying a fish! <KIDDING!> When they fart does it smell bad? Like ours do if we fart underwater?

If it's only one fish, with no other fish around, does it still count if no others feel the vibration? Do they adamantly blame it on coral or sea wed instead of admitting that they did it themselves? Do they fart before they poop, or after? Do they have warning farts before pooping like we do? Can Sea Weed make them high if they eat it? Kinda like real Weed does?

Do fish farts count as foreplay, or after sex relaxation, like smoking does? (Do you smoke after sex? I dunno, I never looked...) Do fish even have sex? Or are they not gender specific, kinda like a eunuch? Do they raise a fin while farting, like some people do?

Can they use it like a fish version of Morse Code? (fart, fart fart, squeakkkkk, squeakkkk, squeakkkk, fart, fart, fart) Can it be translated so that other species of fish can understand it and communicate with them?

So many questions....so few fish! Are there really more fish in the sea like we tell our kids? Or is that just a vicious rumor? And last for the moment, do they still fart if they're in a fishbowl instead of the ocean? Is that what causes the algae on the inside of the bowl?

The things one ponders late at night......

Top Bottom