• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    After Christmas I got 45 trees from the local walmart still wrapped in twine. Carried them to one of our big lakes. Told members of a face book crappie group where I left them. 2 members that live close carried them home. 3 other members brought concrete blocks, not cinder. Sakrete and fiber tubing.
    Kroger floral department has 3 gallon flowerpot buckets that cut flowered are placed in with water. I've collected enough for 2 full rows in my truck. See what else I can collect before heading back for a work day.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Legal there ? In Indiana illegal without approval of plan and a permit from DNR. We ( our lake association ) did several brush piles and an underwater stone “island“ legally about 14, 15 years ago. This was after a resident placed numerous Christmas trees on ice just past where his pier location and let them sink when ice melted, He was reported to DNR by someone and received a knock on his door/visit.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    We have Barnet lake at Jackson that has restrictions. Must be plastic, photo of habitat approved, way points turned in after placed. East of Hwy 42 is a stump field that's great for springtime crappie and bass. Ages ago someone thought it was a good idea to mark them with rebar. Now those rusted, pointed spikes just below the surface can rip a boat pretty good.

Top Bottom