• ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Am getting ready to buy tile to put around my shower.

Where in the Fishers, IN area is a good reasonably priced tile supplier with a good selection?

Also, what is a good quality tile saw?

Thanks for any advice. :)

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I just had ~300 sqft laid in my basement. I had a really tough time passing up the 16" x 16" at Home Depot for $.77 per sqft. I know there are nicer tiles out there, but this fit what we needed in our basement. Don't be afraid to work with the big box guys, they do have the buying power.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I just had ~300 sqft laid in my basement. I had a really tough time passing up the 16" x 16" at Home Depot for $.77 per sqft. I know there are nicer tiles out there, but this fit what we needed in our basement. Don't be afraid to work with the big box guys, they do have the buying power.

Actually, I have looked at them first.
    I just wanted to see what some of the places that specialize in tile had too.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Architectural Brick and Tile has the widest variety of neat stuff (although if you REALLY want to see some cool stuff, go up to the Merchandise Mart in Chicago), but since you will be no more than 5 minutes away from all four you ought to try Louisville Tile back behind Fry's, another one that I can't think of the name of that is probably not more than three stores down from Louisville, Eagle Tile along Corporation drive (just south of Home Depot) and the other tile wholesaler that is either right before or right after Eagle along that same stretch. For one stop shopping, Architectural and Louisville have the largest selections, but the others all carry some unique stuff.

Top Bottom