• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    We have all read posts about what will happen in a SHTF situation. The breakdown of law, the roving bands of zombies, defending your bug out location. One commonly overlooked fact is that food will get pretty scarce during a SHTF occurrence. When that last can of SPAM is gone and your kid just ate the last of the beef jerky, you'll be getting pretty hungry.

In the spirit of preparedness, I invite everyone to join me at the Noblesville Golden Corral Saturday, March 27 at 9:00. With the endless trays of eggs, potatoes, and bacon, you can put on the extra weight that might just get you through the coming Apocalypse.

Address:
    15755 North Pointe Boulevardhttp://maps.google.com/
    Noblesville, IN 46060-4388

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    10 mile run, then breakfast. I'll be there, bring name tags and a few new knives I recently traded for.

The run starts at 6:30 (Steve, you know you want to try it!), maybe you can drive the chase van for us?

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The afternoon after that breakfast last fall, I got food poisoning. Bad enough that I was bedridden and could barely eat for three days. The little I COULD eat ended up coming out both ends :noway: Maybe I got something that was undercooked but to be honest, that was probably my last trip to the Golden Corral.

Dick, I'll skip this one...

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    The afternoon after that breakfast last fall, I got food poisoning. Bad enough that I was bedridden and could barely eat for three days. The little I COULD eat ended up coming out both ends :noway: Maybe I got something that was undercooked but to be honest, that was probably my last trip to the Golden Corral.

Dick, I'll skip this one...

We don't go that often but knock on wood never had a problem. Grandkids like to go there for lunch or dinner so we try to make it a couple times a year. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I didn't choose this time so am open to anyplace people want to try. Just it is easier with the pay at the door then separate checks.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    We don't go that often but knock on wood never had a problem. Grandkids like to go there for lunch or dinner so we try to make it a couple times a year. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I didn't choose this time so am open to anyplace people want to try. Just it is easier with the pay at the door then separate checks.
    I totally understand the logic, Dick. I don't know that particular area all that well so I don't have a better suggestion. :dunno: Maybe someone else does?

All I know is that it could not have been the bacon.....that was damn goooooood :bow:

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    The only other place with a Breakfast bar is Jim Dandy in Noblesville on 32 just west of 37.
    The bar is nowhere near as good as Golden Corral. I'm in either place that it comes down to.
    Being the Newby am I going to be relegated to carrying the multiple platters of bacon from the bar to the table? :laugh:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Noblesville Golden Corral Saturday, March 27 at 9:00.

All big eaters and want-a-be's join us this Saturday, 9:00am at the Golden Corral in Noblesville off of 37.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Got a call from two customers wanting their guns this morning so I will have to pass on the breakfast; been super busy the past few days. Sorry guys, I was looking forward to getting together again.

Dick

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Thanks to Bruenor for setting this up. Met a great group of guys. They didn't even make me be the "Bacon Lackey." I think they may have just been afraid I might drool on their bacon. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom