• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    We hit a farm pond today, he got the only bite of the day.

429460_10150598415108528_681323527_9272926_1637735991_n.jpg

Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    Great fish and a way cool photo. If that kind of stuff doesn't bring a smile to your face, nothing will.

Dern kids. We teach them to fish and they show us up from there on in.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Looking forward to actually having a day off sometime to be able to go fishing (and maybe upgrading my 20 year old cheapo spinning combo, lol).

Work is talking about my area starting a Sunday rotation so our machines run 7 days a week to keep up with demand, which should mean a day off on a weekday, so looks like I might get some fishing time...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    caught my first bass of the year today at a pond near work during lunch.

Nice little 10incher on a white Senko.

Man it was nice to wet a line and get that first one.

oldschoolevo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    ANDERSON
    ya it is almost that time. im ready it has been to long. i just wish i could find some of them old farm pounds around anderson. most guys wont let ya in. cause some people dont respect there land and leave trash and crap. im glad you still have some good ol places to go, good luck

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Since my work schedule now includes Sundays, I've got Thursday off next week, and at the moment they're calling for 50% chance of T-Storms... #$&#*&$@!!!!

Was hoping to take a friend out either shooting or fishing...

SteveL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Seems us fishermen are truly a band of brothers, I had a dream last night I was reeling in one large mouth after another over at one of our local lakes. What was really neat was that usually I forget about my dreams shortly after waking, but this one stayed with me all day. I can even remember what pole I was using along with the fact that I was catching them with one of my favorites crankbaits....

Steve L

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    I made mounts for seat and got some seats and I got my depth finder mounted and I am ready to go!!! My built in live well I am building probably won't be ready for a few weeks.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Still have to get the title to my johnboat from my grandma to transfer it, same with utility trailer, then get the trailer converted over, and re-do the transom on the boat, caulk seams, and paint it... might look at some low mount swivel seats...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Pulled the boat cover off, only to find the rain still managed to creep in. Got her all cleaned up, and made a list of stuff I need to get done on the old girl. Need to do some minor work on the trailer and replace the fuel line. Picked all the stuff up this afternoon and hope to get enough done in the morning to get on the water.

Also picked up stuff to make an umbrella rig to see if it lives up to the hype I've been hearing about.

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    I just picked the boat up from storage this morning. On the way home passed two lakes and seen pently of boats on them. Getting the boat cleaned up and tuned in for my first tournament in April.

Please share the how-to on building the A-rig. I bought one at bass pro to try out.
    Good luck and happy fishing!

Top Bottom