• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Slightly off topic, but I LOVE the fact that Indiana is OK with carrying Saps and Blackjacks. If you are not familiar with quality saps, you are missing out on a great tool!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I think it is illegal to carry a "Tylerized" fixed blade though. They are damaging to the environment, every time you pull them from the sheath they make the air bleed (and sometimes irishfan).

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    While the above is awesome, its a little much for me. How do you guys normally carry a fixed blade concealed? I'm thinking a smallish fixed like an ESEE 3? Thanks.
    I like horizontal weak side so I can get to it with either hand, around the 10:30 position.
    I think it is illegal to carry a "Tylerized" fixed blade though. They are damaging to the environment, every time you pull them from the sheath they make the air bleed (and sometimes irishfan).
    He speaks the truth! :rofl:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Just remember, town ordinances vary widely. While there is no state law on blade length, many towns have one. Brownsburg, for instance, has a 3.5" max length. Other towns in my area are similar.

Maybe we should see if we can get the knife laws "pre-empted", similar to the gun laws that are in the works?

Top Bottom