• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    I have a 3 x 5 flag that I try to fly as often as possible. I have the mount on the side of my house. It has swivels that it is tied to the pole with,but it continually gets wrapped around the pole. Once it is able to flip on itself, it just starts winding up so the swivels must not be working very well. Remembering that this hangs off the side of my house, not on a vertical pole, can anyone suggest a different swivel system. The flag appears to be the right size for the location . If I hold the pole manually then I don't see what is going wrong as the swivels appear to operate properly. Some day I want a flag pole , but for now this will need to suffice.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    No set screw. ( good point) I don't believe it's spinning but I'll ck. It's always been an issue, so maybe I need to move my spot.. Maybe the wind is whipping too much close to the house.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Those are both good options. I will have to look into something like that. Some day I'll get a flag pole to work with. I'm a fair weather flyer cause I hate bringing it in wet. The pole would allow it to stay up & dry in the wind.

Top Bottom