Flag in Honor of all INGO members on the way to Fenway from Afghanistan!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    :thumbsup: I salute you and the thin line brethren who hold our honor at their peril. I just hope that everyone here realizes the sacrifice that some have made and continue to make and will support "Our" right to keep and bear arms and not just be a business decision or passing fad

Stay Safe :patriot:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I agree with Mike that this is an honor and I'd bet that every member of this site feels honored by it as well.

Bobby (cox7215) is due back stateside around May. I'd like to purpose the idea of a INGO BBQ or some form of get together in Indy to fly this flag.

Would be a great way to welcome Bobby back home and thank him for his service as well as give those of us that can attend a chance to get to know each other without a keyboard.

I'm no good at arranging these types of things though. So if anyone has ideas of where it could be held, hosted etc. maybe they could get the ball rolling on it.

Any takers? Or will Mike be the only one that gets to toast the INGO red white and blue?

:patriot: :popcorn:

edit: I'm onboard with kicking in $20 or so to pay for food or whatever.

This is an honor for both me and the site! Thank you! :patriot:

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    anyone know if the falg has mede it home yet, our net has been down and im just now geting back in on the site, I have been trying to cath up. man you miss a few days and WOW.............lol

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The Flag has arrived. I have a new digi camera that should be here today or tomorrow. Pictures soon and a big thanks to cox7215

Top Bottom